bill imagine for maura

for starstruck2022

also thanks for 50k reads hehe <3

this isn't happening. you told yourself. it's a nightmare. you'll wake up. wake up, wake up, wake up!

but you were awake. this wasn't a nightmare. you and your friends were being terrorized by an evil clown who was out for blood. it sounded crazy but it was, terrifyingly, reality.

you were hiding in a dark corner by yourself, trying to be as quiet and unknown as possible. a hand clamped over your mouth and you let out a muffled scream.

"shhh! shhhhhhhhhhh. i-it's me." bill whispered, removing his hand from your mouth. your breathing was heavy and loud. his attempts to calm you down weren't working. you were damn near a panic attack.

his eyes looked around quickly before he did the only thing that came to his mind. he grabbed your face and crashed his lips against yours. he moved his mouth against yours in an urgent manner as your hands went to wrap around the back of his neck. he pulled you in closer by your shirt and rolled over so you were on top of him. his hands clenched harder around your shirt.

his hands moved down a little bit to your waist and his thumbs moved in small circles on your skin. you had forgotten what you were even so worried about before. his lips were like amnesia.

he finally pulled away, blushing once he realized what he did. "what was that for?" you asked. "d-d-distracted you, didn't it?" he said. you smiled and nodded. let's just say, you picked up where you left off after you made sure pennywise was taken care off.