richie imagine for alexa

alexa is my middle name (': for justOme

alexa hummed to herself as she put the kick stand down on her bike and walked around to meet her friends at the top of the quarry.

"fucking took you long enough didn't it?" richie asked as she rounded the corner. she laughed as she pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "sorry, i was waiting on my dad to leave. he doesn't like me hanging out with boys, you know." she said. "well bev's here." eddie replied. "yeah, but he doesn't like me. i have a reputation." beverly laughed. it was good they could all laugh about that. "lexy should have the reputation, i mean, she is great in bed." richie joked. alexa rolled her eyes. "i told you i hate that nickname!" she yelled. "yeah yeah, just take your clothes off and dive in." alexa snickered. "that's what she said." she mumbled as she pulled her shirt over her head. the rest of the group groaned. "you guys are g-gross." bill grimaced. richie winked and alexa who was now taking her shoes off.

"who first?" she asked, walking up to the edge. "us together!" richie exclaimed, grabbing alexa's hand and jumping in, pulling her over with him. she screamed on the way down but felt instant relief as her body hit the cool water. she surfaced and pushed all the hair out of her face. she splashed richie before wiping her eyes. "you dick!" she laughed. "what about my dick?" he winked. she laughed again.

"guys, let's play chicken!" beverly suggested as she climbed on bill's shoulders. alexa boosted herself onto richie and he grabbed onto her thighs. beverly gave alexa one strong push. she squealed as she locked her grip on richie's head with her thighs. he groaned. "this is something i'll look forward to in bed." he said. "wanna find out how much you love it?" she asked, looking down at him and pulling his hair out of his face. "when and where?" he asked. "12, in the sewers." she joked. he made a face. "not my ideal place, but anything for you baby." beverly took her opportunity to push alexa off of richie's shoulders.

-

about an hour later, they all split up and began going home. richie and alexa decided to take a walk together after dropping their bikes off at their houses. they were walking hand in hand, laughing and joking when they heard four infamous voices. alexa quickly looked at richie with worried eyes as henry bowers voice grew closer and closer. "shit." richie muttered, pushing alexa into the sewer by them and landing on top of her. he covered her mouth with his hand, keeping her quiet as they stared into each other's eyes as they waited for henry to leave. when they were finally gone richie pulled his hand away from alexa's mouth and smirked as she sat up. "what?" she asked. "i kinda wanna take you up on that offer from earlier, i mean, we're already here." he said. she laughed and hit him in the chest. "take me home, tozier."