misery business - paramore (characters)

so hey_itz_rosy gave me the idea to do a kind of part two to my last song pref so that's what this is kinda pls enjoy thanks

bill;
she's got a body like an hourglass, it's ticking like a clock
it's a matter of time before we all run out
when i thought he was mine, she caught him by the mouth

it had been months since you and bill had split. he had lasted with beverly ever since, but when news quickly spread that they had split up, you silently celebrated by yourself. you were still hopelessly in love with bill, but you were good at hiding it. you were good at pretending you didn't love him anymore. you were good at pretending you supported his relationship with beverly.

and now, you didn't have to do that anymore.

you smiled at bill as you walked past him in the hallway. "hi, billy." you said. "h-hey y/n, c-c-can we t-talk after s-school?" he asked. you felt your heart rate speed up tremendously, but did your best to hide it. you shrugged. "yeah, i guess. i don't have anything better to do." you stated. he chuckled before leaning into your ear. "w-we belong together." he mumbled before planting a quick kiss on your cheek and walking to his next class, leaving you a smiling mess.

richie;
second chances they don't ever matter
people never change
once a whore, you're nothing more
im sorry that'll never change
and about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged
im sorry honey, but i passed out, now look this way

"y/n, please stop!" richie begged. he'd been trying to get back with you for weeks and you weren't having any of it. "i said stop, y/n!" he exclaimed, grabbing your wrist. you whipped your whole body around and forcefully pulled yourself from his grip. "you don't fucking deserve to touch me." you laughed. he rolled his eyes. "why can't you understand that i'm sorry?" he asked. "because i don't give a fuck, goodbye!" you said, turning around to walk away but you were stopped again as he ran in front of you and blocked your path. "please give me another chance." he begged. "please fuck off." you smiled smugly and tried to walk around him but he blocked you again. "what do you want me to do, get on my knees and beg?" he asked. you sighed. "i'm sure that's what your little whore asked you before she left her fucking underwear in your bedroom, richard. now, kindly get the fuck out of my way before i cut your dick off." you said, finally pushing passed him and making your way to class.

eddie;
well there's a million other girls who do it just like you
looking as innocent as possible to get to who they want and what they like

"y-y/n!" you heard your best friend bill call as you walked down the hallway. you turned around as he ran up to you, clearly out of breath. "yeah, billy?" you said. he held up a finger before crouching and trying to catch his breath. "o-okay, so y-y-you know eddie's n-new g-girlfriend?" he asked. you nodded, frowning slightly. "w-well get th-this...turns out sh-she was using him to get g-g-good grades and th-they broke up!" he exclaimed. your face lit up. "seriously?! i'm so happy but i feel bad for being happy." you giggled. "who c-cares? go c-comfort him!"

stanley;
whoa, i never meant to brag
but i've gotten what i wanted now
whoa, it was never my intention to brag,
to steal it all away from you now
but god does it feel so good
cause i got him where i want him now

"so i was thinking i could come get you at seven and we could go to the quarry and have a picnic and then go swimming." richie said as the two of you walked to your locker. "okay, sounds good." you smiled. "great, see you tonight." he winked and walked off, but as soon as he was gone stanley was right next to you, standing behind your locker door so you only saw him as you shut it. "jesus, stanley!" you yelped, placing a hand on your chest. "you scared me." "what the fuck was that, y/n?" he growled. "what are you talking about?" you asked, only making him more mad. "are you going out with richie now?" he asked. you smirked as you suddenly became aware of what was going on. "maybe i am, maybe i'm not." you shrugged. "what the fuck y/n? he's my best friend!" he exclaimed. "so? what's that got to do with anything. you don't own me, stanley uris." you said, lifting your bag from the ground and beginning to walk off. he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back into him. "you are mine." he said before placing a hard kiss on your lips. "what about your new girlfriend?" you asked in a mocking tone, making him growl and kiss you again. "fuck her, she's not you."