you're pregnant (characters)

this is obviously aged up but not much cause i still want it to be a teen pregnancy thing so like 16/17

bill:
your shaky hands sat the pregnancy test down on the counter as your wide eyes searched for the box. "two lines pregnant, one line not pregnant." you mumbled, taking another look at the stick. two lines. tears began to form in your eyes as you sank to the floor. "fuck fuck fuck fuck." you said.
you walked into your bedroom and rang your boyfriend. "h-hello?" he answered. "babe...i have to tell you something." you said, crying. "y/n? what's w-wr-wrong?" he asked. you put your hand over your eyes. "i'm pregnant, bill." you sobbed. "y-you...you're p-p-pregnant? i'm going to b-be a dad?" he asked. "yes." you cried. "please don't leave me," you begged. you could hear he was crying now. "i am n-never leaving you. l-l-let's have a b-baby."

richie:
you sat in your car in your boyfriends driveway, nervously tapping on the steering wheel. you sat up as you saw richie exit his house. he smiled at you. you gave a nervous smile back. "hey baby." he said, leaning over to kiss your cheek. "hi." you mumbled. "what's wrong?" he asked. you took a deep breath, still not looking at him. "we fucked up, richie." you said. "what? what do you mean?" he asked. "i'm late on my period." you said, looking at him. his eyes widened. "how late?" he asked. "like a week." you said, tears starting to form in your eyes. "hey hey, that doesn't mean you're-" "yes, it does," you cut him off. "i took a test last night, rich." you whispered, tears now spilling out of your eyes. "i'm pregnant." he stared at you with wide eyes. "what are we gonna do?" he asked. "i don't fucking know, richie!" you sobbed. he pulled you into his arms. "we'll be okay. we will figure this out together. we'll get through this."

eddie:
you set the stick on the counter and wiped your sweaty hands on your pants. "what's it say?" eddie asked from the other side of the door. "i don't know yet eddie, we have to wait a few minutes." you called. moments later you glanced again at the stick. you were pregnant. you opened the door with tears dripping down your face as you held the test up. eddie looked at you with wide eyes. "pregnant." you whispered. he just looked at you. "your mom eddie. your mom is going to hate me and she'll make you leave me." you sobbed. he started wiping your tears away. "no one could ever make me leave you. or my baby." he said. you collapsed in his arms. "shhh, it's okay. i'll be here every step of the way." he whispered.

stanley:
you sat in the passenger seat of stanley's car. "you're pregnant?" he asked. you nodded slowly. "yeah. i am." you whispered. your lip quivered and you took a deep breath. "i'm fucking scared stanley." you said, your cheeks becoming wet with tears. "me too." he said. "but we can do it. i'll get a job, we can start saving up now. we can get help from someone. we can do this okay? you and me baby. forever." he said. you smiled and kissed him. "i love you so much." you said. "i love you too."