promise rings (characters)

WHY ! HAVE ! I ! NEVER ! SEEN ! THIS ! ITS ! SO ! CUTE

bill:

you and bill were walking to the quarry

you and bill were walking to the quarry. he seemed really nervous the whole time, he was stuttering and moving around a lot. "billy, are you okay?" you finally asked. he took a deep breath and stopped walking. "what bill?" you said. "y-y/n, i'm r-really nervous to s-s-say this. i-i l-l-love you." he said. "i love you too bill, you've said that before?" he took another deep breath and got down on one knee. "what are you-" "wait. don't talk just listen. im in love with you. i go home every night and i lay awake until four am just thinking about you and then i wake up again at nine just to get ready and see you at ten until i go home again at eight and do it all over again. you've helped me through so much and i never want to spend a waking moment without you. i want to give you all i have. i could be everything you want and need. y/n y/l/n, i promise one day i will get on this same knee with a bigger and better ring and i will ask you to be my wife for the rest of my life. you'll say yes i hope, and we will live happily ever after and we'll have little girls just like you and little boys just like me and we'll be a family. until then i saved up all of my allowance to buy you this promise ring, so you can promise to be my princess until you can be my queen. will you accept it?" he said. you smiled as tears ran down your cheeks. "wh-what? why are you crying?" he asked. "you didn't stutter once. and that was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me." he smiled. "i-is that a y-y-yes?" he asked. you held out your hand. "a thousand times, lover boy."

richie:

it was around midnight

it was around midnight. you were having a terrible day. your parents had made you break up with your boyfriend richie, and it had caused a huge fight between you two because he was mad you didn't stick up for him. just as you were about to head to bed someone knocked on your door. "the fuck...?" you said. "it's me. open up." it was richie. you threw the door open. "what do you-" you paused in the middle of your sentence when you saw him on his knee, holding up a ring. "richie what the fuck are you doing?" you asked. "i'm on my knee at my girlfriends house at twelve o'clock in the morning because i am in love with her. no matter what anyone says. and i know she's in love with me too. im not proposing, not yet anyway. this is a promise. a promise i'm making to you. i promise to always tell you the truth, to make you laugh when you're sad, to dry your cheeks when you cry, to tell you when you have food stuck in your teeth, to be your best friend, to never leave you, to love you for the rest of my life. and a promise to your parents, to take care of you, to treat you the way you deserve to be treated, to keep you out of trouble, to protect you. i promise if you accept this ring you will not regret it in ten years when we are here again and i'm offering you a better ring asking you to be mine forever. but for now this is all i have. y/n i know i don't deserve you. im a loser. im stupid, im annoying, im nobody. not even my own parents want me. but with you that's different. i would never do anything to hurt you. no one has ever treated me the way you do, or cared about me the way you do, or anything like you do. ever. if i didn't have you i wouldn't be here. you make me who i am. well, the good part." he said, you were both crying at this point. "i love you. i love you to the moon and back a billion times. accept my ring. we can talk to your parents." he said. "no need," you heard a voice. you turned around, it was your parents. "we heard it all." your dad said. richie stood up. "get back on your knee son, if i raised my daughter as well as i think i did she'll make the right choice." he said. richie got back down. "yes richie. yes. of course i will." you said. he smiled and put the ring on your finger. you heard sniffling and looked over. your mom was crying. "we made a mistake. you are perfect for our baby." she said. "thank you, thank you so much mr. and mrs, y/l/n... i wont let you down." he said. "i'm sure you won't, but it's late. you should go. you're invited to dinner tomorrow night." your mom said. you laughed. "of course, goodnight. goodnight baby." he said, kissing you quickly before leaving the house.

eddie:

you were with your boyfriend eddie at your favorite hang out spot

you were with your boyfriend eddie at your favorite hang out spot. "hey, i need to talk to you." he said as you sat on the ground. "it's serious." "what's up baby?" you asked. he dropped down on one knee and your eyes widened. "i know. i know what you're thinking. but listen ok? im in love with you. im in love with everything about you. you're the most amazing person i've ever met and i cant imagine myself with anyone else. i sure as hell don't want to imagine you with anyone else. i want to take care of you for the rest of my life. stay with me forever. please?" he said. "eddie oh my god." you said. "what? is it a no? i get it. im sorry i shouldn't have-" you cut him off by kissing him. "i'm going to spend the rest of my life with you, eddie kaspbrak."

stanley:

you were fighting with your boyfriend stan

you were fighting with your boyfriend stan. it wasn't anything really worth fighting over, but you were really mad. "get the fuck out of my face stanley. im done." you said. "no." he replied. "no? what do you mean no?" you asked. "no. im not leaving and neither are you." he said. you laughed angrily. "get the fuck out!" you said. he stood up. you turned and began to walk away when he grabbed your hand. you turned around and he was on his knee. "stanley what the fuck are you doing?" you asked. "shh. listen to me. you're not going anywhere and neither am i. ever. you're mine and i am yours. all yours. forever and always. everything i do is for you. i think of you 24/7, even when i'm with you. you're the most beautiful, smart, funny, talented, and amazing girl i've ever met. i want to spend the rest of my life with you. im in love with you y/n. be my wife one day." he said. "this is my promise to you. my promise for forever." he whispered. a tear rolled down your cheek as you lifted him up by his chin and kissed him passionately. his arms locked around your waist. "is that a yes?" he asked against your lips. "give me the ring and kiss me, uris." he laughed, slipping the ring on your finger. "yes ma'am."