bill imagine for alexandra

for Alisstaa

"hey alexandra!" richie greeted as you walked up to him and the rest of the losers. "hey richie." you smiled before joining the rest of the group. bill was a little confused, usually when alexandra hung out with them it was because he invited her.

"h-hey alexandra." bill said. you shot him a smile and started to say something but was interrupted by richie. "i'm glad you came, it would've been boring without you." richie said. "i didn't have anything better to do." you laughed.

while you and the boys tried to decide what to do, bill couldnt focus. he was a little upset that you were hanging out with richie more. he watched as you and richie laughed and joked around. richie was flirting with you so hard and it was obvious. bill couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"maybe we should all go to the quarry." richie suggested. "yeah, that's a good idea." you agreed. stan and eddie nodded.

"y-y-you guys g-go ah-h-head. i'm j-just gonna g-go home." bill stuttered. you gave him a confused look. "why billy?" you asked. "w-why do you c-care? you'd rather h-hang out with r-r-richie anyway." he said. you felt your face fall. "someone's jealous." richie laughed. bill glared at him. "stop, richie." you muttered. "no. what's the matter bill, you're jealous that i stole your crush away from you?" richie asked. bill's face turned red and he lunged at richie, tackling him to the ground. you gasped and stepped back.

"STOP! BILL STOP, GET OFF OF HIM!" you yelled. eddie and stan pulled the two apart. "you're crazy!" richie yelled. bill looked at you and saw your eyes full of tears. "i-i'm sorry alexandra." he said as he turned and walked away. you looked back at richie who was wiping some blood from his nose before running to catch up with bill.

"BILL! WAIT!" you yelled. he stopped and turned around. "is that true?" you asked. "what?" he responded. "do you- do you really like me? and are you jealous of richie?" you asked. bill looked at the ground and shrugged. "billy..." you said. he sighed and looked up. "y-yeah..." he muttered. "but why are you jealous?" you asked. "b-because richie is f-f-funnier than m-me, and b-better with g-girls." he shrugged. you laughed. "no he is not." you said. you smiled at bill. "richie isn't my best friend. you are. you're my favorite person in this whole world and nothing will ever change that." you said. he blushed. you leaned in and kissed his cheek, making him blush harder. "come on bill, let's go get some ice cream." you said. he grabbed your hand and the two of you spent the rest of the day together.