i wanna know - NOTD ft bea miller (characters)

my first song pref wOw

bill;
is she the one
the one you've been waiting for?
is she the one
is she the one?
the one you've been dreaming of?
is she the one?

your eyes filled with tears as bill sat in front of you and explained that he had been cheating on you with beverly and was leaving you for her. "so everytime you were with me you wished i was her?" you asked. he nodded slowly. you felt your heart break even more, if that were even possible. "you dream of her? were you just waiting on her to notice you? was i just a pass-time?" you asked. he stayed silent and still. you nodded slowly. "okay. thanks bill, bye." you said as you turned and walked away, tears running down your cheeks.

richie;
is she the one
that i couldn't be for you?
is she the one?
i hate that you're the one,
that i'll never get over
that i wanna get closer to

"who is she richie?" you asked, hitting him with the pair of underwear you found in his room that definitely didn't belong to you. "they're yours y/n!" he claimed, only making you even more mad. "they ARE NOT mine!" you argued. "i bought them for you!" he said. "THEY AREN'T EVEN MY FUCKING SIZE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" you screamed, punching him in the chest. "ow! fuck, stop hitting me!" he yelled. "YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I'VE EVER MADE, RICHIE TOZIER! DO YOU HEAR ME? I HATE YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVER DO THIS TO ME! I LOVED YOU! I FUCKING GAVE YOU EVERYTHING AND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY, YOU DICK!" you yelled. for the first time, he was speechless. you laughed. "nothing to say?" you asked. still, nothing. "i hope she was fucking worth it, trashmouth." you spat as you walked out of his house.

eddie;
does she make you feel wanted?
is she what you wanted?
cause i wanna know, yeah i wanna know

"bill told me you found someone else." you said. you heard him take a sharp breath. "yeah, i did." he answered finally. you nodded, even though he couldn't see you, as you toyed with the phone cord. "does she...?" you paused for a second, your voice failing and making it obvious you were about to cry. you cleared your throat. "does she make you feel wanted?" you asked. "yeah. she's great." he answered. "oh. great." you said. "y/n.." he started. "i gotta go. see you later." you said before hanging up, not waiting for his reply. tears immediately began to stream down your face as you sobbed into your pillow until you finally drifted to sleep.

stanley;
i'm tired of staying up all night with you on my mind
still i'm laying here
yeah, i'm laying here in the shirt you used to like

you lay on your back with your hands intertwined and rested on your stomach, but managed to keep a straight face as your tears rolled down your cheeks and soaked your pillow. all you could think about was how happy stanley looked today with his new girlfriend. your hands traveled down a little further and then began to play with the hem of the shirt you were wearing, the shirt that stanley gave you when you were together. it hadn't made any sense. you were so happy together. everyone wanted the relationship you had, and then one day he was just done. out of the blue, he dropped you like you hadn't ever meant a thing to him. a week later he was showing off his new girlfriend who was so much like him. it was like he made his dream girl in a damn lab. it wasn't fair, and all you could do was watch.