wet dreams (cast)

jaeden:
"jae, baby, wake up," you giggle, shaking him lightly.
"y/n- y/n???" he says, sitting up.
you point to his boner and laugh. he groans and covers his face in embarrassment. "i'm going to take care of it," he mumbles, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

finn:
you woke up to a smirking finn on top of you.
"what are you doing, finn?" you ask, rubbing your eyes.
"the question is what were you dreaming about, baby?" he asked, giving you a quick peck. you blush.
"nothing.." you mumbled. he laughed.
"didn't sound like nothing! 'oh, finn, oh baby!'" he mocked. you hid your face. "stoppppppp!" you exclaimed. he laughed and kissed your neck. "tell me what you dreamed about and i can make it come true."

jack:
you woke yourself up by talking, you were muttering jacks name. you opened your eyes and saw him staring at you, eyes wide. "was i sleep talking?!" you asked, sitting up quickly. he gulped and nodded, getting up. "i gotta go take care of something...you sound hot moaning my name by the way."

wyatt:
"y/n...please." he mumbled. you looked over. "huh?" you said. "yes, yes, like that, yes please." he moaned. your eyes widened as you realized what was happening.
"wy, baby," you whispered, running your hands through his hair and kissing his neck.
"hmm?" he muttered, his eyes fluttering open. he groaned.
"y/n...i'm hard.."
"no shit noodle head, i noticed."