richie imagine (requested)

i am on a roll 2day
my other updates didn't take that long hehe
this is for finns_babygirl

your life was quite complicated.
you had a love/hate relationship with being with your friends. you loved them, but there was one kid who you just couldn't get along with.
richie "trashmouth" tozier. he was such a little shit. he always argued with you over the stupidest little things. and the worst part? you had a crush on him.

you had just shown up at the quarry. everyone was already lined up at the edge. they turned around once they heard you approaching. you threw your shirt off and stepped out of your pants.

"jee, y/n. maybe you should lay off the food. we should cancel our plans to get ice cream after this." richie said. usually what he said to you didn't affect you, but this was the last straw. you slapped him hard across the face, tears stinging your eyes. you grabbed your things and ran away.

you heard someone running up behind you but you didn't turn around. tears were streaming down your face. you were sobbing.

"y/n! please stop!" you heard. you eventually got tired and your vision was getting blurry, plus your breathing was slowing because you were running so fast. you stopped and suddenly someone was grabbing your face and wiping your tears. when your vision went back to normal you saw it was richie.

"get the fuck away from me." you said, trying to shove him away but he wasn't letting you go.

"no. stop. listen to me. listen." he said, but you wouldn't stop struggling to get away. finally he pulled you into him and pressed his lips to yours. you stopped struggling and kissed him back. he pulled away and wiped more of your tears.

"i'm sorry. im so sorry i just - i really like you. i like you a lot and i don't know how to handle it. i've never liked someone like this before." he rambled. you just looked at him.

"i'm so sorry. im sorry. please forgive me i didn't mean any of it. i swear." he said. "say something." he whispered.

"richie i've likes you for so fucking long." you confessed. his eyes lit up and he kissed you again. he pulled away and pressed his forehead against yours. "be my girlfriend please." he whispered. you smiled and nodded, placing your hand on the back of his neck and pressing your lips to his again.