another loser hits on you (characters)

bill:
you were headed to the quarry with bev and the boys. when you got there, you dropped your bike, causing everyone to turn around. you grabbed the hem of your shirt and pulled it over your head. "god damn, y/n!" richie exclaimed. bill looked at him with glaring eyes. you giggled. you walked over to the group of boys, richie's eyes never leaving your body. "o-o-okay richie, y-you can s-s-stop l-l-l-looking at my g-girlfriend now." bill growled. you laughed again and kissed bill's cheek. "let him look all he wants, there's no harm in that. he's not the one i belong to." you said. "oh my fucking god bill, never let her go." richie sighed. bill grabbed you and pulled you closer. "i-i won't."

richie:
you were in the corner store picking out some little supplies for your mom. you rounded the corner of one of the aisles and saw three boys you had talked to a little before, but not much. eddie, stanley, and bill. they seemed stressed. "hey boys, what are you doing?" you asked. "none of your business..." stan said quickly. you giggled, he was extremely sarcastic. "there's a guy outside...looks like someone killed him....." eddie said. your eyes widened. "where's richie?" you asked. you and richie hadn't talked much, but you'd had a crush on him forever. bill rolled his eyes. "calm down y/n, it isnt richie. he's outside with the kid." eddie said. "y-yeah, b-b-but why would you c-care if it was r-r-richie? h-he doesn't re-realize how b-b-beautiful you are. he isn't r-romantic l-like m-m-me." bill stuttered. stan hit him in the back of the head. "shut up bill. don't do that to them." he said. bill lowered his eyes. "i just wanna see the kid..." you lied. when you got outside you followed the three boys to an alley. richie looked up and saw you and immediately stood up and brushed his shirt out. "oh, hey y/n." he said. "hi richie..." you mumbled. you looked down at the kid. you recognized him and ben, a new kid you had in a couple of your classes. "ben? oh my god what happened to you?" you asked. "henry bowers happened." richie said. "i-it wouldn't have if i w-was there, did you see me tell him he s-s-sucks the other d-day?" bill asked. richie glared at him. "yeah she did. and she thought you were fucking stupid for it like the rest of us." he scoffed. bill rolled his eyes. (A/N idek how to end this one so im sorry it sucks but like oops)

eddie:
you were walking with your best friends richie, stanley, bill, and your boyfriend eddie. you were all going to get ice cream. you were walking in between eddie and stan. you and stan had always been close, your parents had been best friends since you two were in diapers. he introduced you to all the other boys. sometimes your behavior towards each other was mistaken as flirty, but that's not how it was. at least that's not what you thought. "i like that shirt y/n, is it new?" stan asked. "uh yeah, my sister bought it for me." you said. eddie rolled his eyes. "you look great in it. really makes your eyes stand out." stanley said. you smiled. "thanks stan." "why are you looking at her eyes, stanley?" eddie asked. richie and bill began to laugh. "here we go again." richie said. "did you hear me, dip shit? i said they make her eyes stand out. they're easy to notice." stanley said. "guys, please." you sighed. "no, you're always hitting on my girlfriend and i'm tired of it." eddie said. stan rolled his eyes. "i am not, shes my best friend. if i wanted her i would've had her way before you even knew she existed." stanley said. eddie grabbed your hand. "you'd like that, wouldn't you?" he yelled. "oh my god guys, really? grow up would you." you rolled your eyes. "i love you both. stop acting like this." the boys were silent for the rest of the trip.

stanley:
you were hanging out with your four best friends, eddie, richie, bill, and stanley. you had all been friends for as long as you could remember. you all knew everything about each other, except for the fact that you were in love with the one and only stanley uris. you didn't tell any of the boys about this because you thought stanley didn't feel the same and it would just ruin things. you had to go shopping for a new dress for your cousins wedding, and you were dragging the boys along with you. even though they had horrible taste, they always were honest and told you what looked good and what didn't. you had tried on a short light pink dress. you walked out of the dressing room in front of the boys. "thoughts?" you asked. they all looked up. "y/n...wow....you look...wow." eddie said. stan looked at him. "you think?" you asked. he reached in his fanny pack and took a quick puff of his inhaler. "fuck yes." he said. you laughed. "what do you think, stan?" you asked. his face began to flush. "i uh. i think you look beautiful, y/n. it would be unfair for you to wear that. you'd take all the attention from your cousin on her wedding day." he said. you blushed. "i like it too." richie said. bill agreed. "i love it." eddie said. "i love it more." stan smiled. him and eddie glanced at each other. richie rolled his eyes. "can you two quit fighting and just ask y/n who she wants already?" he asked. the boys both blushed. "uhh. okay well i'm glad i found my dress i'm gonna go change and pay bye now!" you exclaimed as you ran into the dressing room. "way to go richie." you heard stanley groan. "she's never gonna know how i feel. she'd probably pick eddie anyways." he sighed. you heard eddie take another puff of his inhaler. "listen. i didn't know you liked her that much. i'll back off. i swear." he said. you smiled. eddie was so sweet, but you were glad he said that. you wanted to be with stan. "do you think if i waited for her to come out and asked her to go get food with me sometime she would say yes?" stan asked. your heart jumped. "maybe, we'll leave. you stay here and ask her. meet us at the quarry later and tell us how it goes." richie said. you smiled and jumped around in the dressing room. "finally!" you whispered to yourself. d