i didn't just kiss her - jen foster (characters)

this song is about lesbians but that's okay in this context it's basically y/n hooks up w one of the losers and then is like fuck what did i do lol. this is obvi aged up im not tryna have 12 year olds fuck or whateva

bill;
i don't know what the problem is
why she gotta try so hard to keep it all a secret?

bill gasped as y/n pulled him into the janitors closet with her. they had just had class together, but she waited until now to interact with him.

she pulled him into her in a passionate kiss, making him forget all about how he wondered why she was so quiet about the two of them. she pulled away, smiling and biting her lip as she opened her eyes. "w-what was th-th-that f-for?" bill asked, smiling uncontrollably. "i just had to." she winked.

"i have to go," y/n giggled as bill peppered kisses all over her neck.

"wait three minutes after i leave before you walk out." she whispered. his heart dropped. everyone makes out in the janitors closet, no one cared about that. she didn't want to be seen with him, just like every other day. she opened the door and slipped out quickly, leaving bill alone, confused and broken hearted.

richie;
she's gonna go back to her boyfriend now before the questions come up
she's gonna tell him i'm stalking her round the clock
and that i'm making the story up

"come on, y/n stop acting like you didn't enjoy it. like you weren't begging for me to keep going." richie pushed. "keep your voice down!" y/n hissed. richie laughed. "why? don't want word to get out that we hooked up last week?" he asked. she rolled her eyes. "i was drunk richie. i have a boyfriend. you took advantage of me." she snapped. he laughed again. "i didn't take advantage of you. you know i didn't. you jumped me. you were forcing yourself on me. you wanted it so bad." he whispered in her ear. she tried to ignore the chills that were shooting down her spine as she shivered. she felt him smirk against her skin. she cleared her throat and pushed him off of her. "leave me alone richard tozier, or i'll tell everyone you're making it up and you're stalking me or something." she spat, walking away with attitude in her step.

eddie;
swore that she'd respect me in the morning
but when the sun came up she left without a warning

eddie's eyes fluttered open and he rubbed them, smiling when he remembered the events that had taken place the previous night. he turned over to greet the beautiful girl he remembered being with, but the bed was empty. his face fell and he felt his heart break a little. he had been in love with y/n for so long, sex wasn't something he just did. he didn't move from his position in that bed for the rest of the day, letting his thoughts get the best of him.

stanley;
i didn't just kiss her
we went all the way and she liked it
she likes to think she didn't invite it
but these scratches aren't because she tried to fight it

"y/n will you please just talk to me?" stanley begged as he followed her out of the school and into the parking lot. "no. this isn't me, this isn't who i am stanley. you don't know me. that girl you hooked up with, that wasn't me." she said. "it was the first time y/n. no one will think any less of you because of it, especially if you stay with me!" he explained. she shook her head. "i don't want to stanley. i can't. i don't ever wanna see you again!" she said. he laughed. "we both enjoyed it and it's okay." he said. "no. you enjoyed it." she argued. he raised his eyebrows. "you didn't like it?" he asked. she shook her head again. he smirked and turned around, lifting his shirt over his head and revealing deep scratches all the way down his back. she gasped and her eyes widened. "this and the screaming you were doing tell me other wise, love." he chuckled. she smacked his arm. "put your fucking shirt down!" she growled. he laughed and obeyed, turning back around. she huffed and crossed her arms. "listen though, seriously y/n. i know you never just hook up. i don't either. i don't want you to think i don't respect you, cause i do. you're one of the most badass and scary chicks i know, i kinda have to respect you. what we did the other night wasn't just fucking, i felt a connection to you and i know you did too because you stepped out of your comfort zone for me. give me a chance. just let me take you out on one date." he begged. y/n swallowed hard and then bit her lip as stanley flashed her a smile. "okay. fine." she gave in. he kissed her cheek. "i'll see you friday night then." he said as he turned and walked off, leaving y/n blushing in the parking lot by herself.