meeting your parents (characters)

bill:
"i'm s-s-so nervous y/n." bill said, gulping as you two approached the door. "don't be, bill. they'll love you. i know i do." you said. he smiled. "don't make me b-blush before we go i-in." he said. you smiled and kissed his cheek before opening the door. "mom! dad!" you called. "in the dining room!" they answered. you grabbed bill's hand and led him into the house. "mom, dad, this is bill. bill, these are my parents." you said. "h-hello." he gave a nervous smile. "oh, he's so cute y/n!" your mom said. he laughed. "thank you." he said. "hey son, have a seat." your dad said.
the night went very well, your parents and bill got along nicely and it ended up that his dad liked him more than you.

richie:
"richie, you seriously have to be quiet. we're gonna get caught." you whispered as your boyfriend entered the house. "calm down y/n, it'll be okay." he chucked as he pulled you into him and kissed you. "ahem." you heard. your eyes widened and you pushed richie off of you as the light turned on. "oh..." you mumbled as your dad stood in front of you with an angry expression on his face. "hi daddy." you laughed nervously as richie just stood behind you. "who the hell are you?" he asked. "oh um, im richie tozier, sir..." he said. "this is my boyfriend daddy, i know this looks really bad but i promise we aren't doing anything bad! we just wanted to hang out." you said. "i swear! you know i wouldn't lie to you!" he gave you a disappointed stare. "i want to be a cool dad. so go hang out. if i hear anything out of context i will rip your head off boy, you hear me?" your dad said. "yes sir!" you grabbed richies hand and raced to your room. "thanks daddy!" (a/n this would never happen irl but it'd be nice right)

eddie:
eddie was at the store getting his prescriptions refilled. your mom had just gotten off work and was stopping to get you some feminine things. she noticed eddie and saw he looked familiar. "excuse me," she said. she was always doing things like this. eddie looked up. "um, yes ma'am?" he said. she smiled. "oh, you're polite! good, im sorry i've just noticed you and my daughter hang out quite a lot." she said. "oh! you're y/n's mom then?" he asked. she nodded. "yes ma'am, your daughter is the most amazing person i've ever met. you did a really great job raising her." he told her. "oh, thank you! i can see why she likes you so much. would you like to come over for dinner tonight?" your mom asked. let's just say you were surprised when your mom came home with your boyfriend. (a/n again that sounded really bad but it's not what i meant ok bye)

stanley:
"y/n im actually so terrified." stanley said, wiping his sweaty palms on his shirt. he was meeting your entire family at your cousins wedding for the first time. you adjusted his tie and stroked his hair. "you're gonna be okay baby, they'll love you." you said. "you look beautiful." he said. you smiled and gave him a quick kiss. "come on." you took his hand and led him inside. the ceremony was short and you sat by yourselves so he would have time to prepare for the dinner.
by the time the dinner came around, you and stanley came in the dining room and walked over to your family. "guys, this is my boyfriend stanley." you smiled, looking up at him. "it's nice to meet you." he said, smiling. you could tell he was nervous so you squeezed his hand. "oh stanley! we've heard so much about you." your mother said, hugging him. "she's a hugger..." you laughed. "stan! can i call you stan?" your dad asked. stanley laughed. "yes sir." he said. you spent the whole night laughing with your family and you and stan even danced. your family loved him, and he loved them too. he ended up hanging out with y'all every weekend.