richie imagine for bailey

for ahswallflower

you were on your way to the quarry to meet your boyfriend, richie, and his friends. you had just been recently accepted into The Losers Club because of your relationship with richie.

everyone was already there when you arrived. they were waiting for you. you walked up, going unnoticed for a bit.

"i don't know. i mean, i like bailey a lot. she's cool and super hot and she laughs at my jokes and shit, but she's kinda clingy." you heard your boyfriend say to his friends. you felt your heart sink in your chest. you didn't want to hear anymore. you decided to walk up and pretend like you didn't hear anything.

"hey guys!" you said. everyone turned around. richie got up and walked over to you.

"hey beautiful." he said, wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling you into him, kissing your cheek.

"hi." you said before pulling away. he looked a little confused but just let it go, not wanting to upset you. you quickly just jumped into the water, starting the chain reaction of the rest of the Losers' following you.

you avoided richie all day. if you all sat in a circle, you sat opposite him. if you all went out for ice cream, you trailed behind with bev. he was becoming noticably upset, so he pulled you aside when you were all on your way home.

"bailey? come here." he said. you stopped walking and trailed behind where he was.

"why are you avoiding me?" he asked. "do you not like me anymore?"

"no, i still like you a lot richie. i just. i feel like i'm a little clingy..." you said, looking down at the ground. his face softened.

"did you hear me?" he asked. you nodded, not looking up. he placed two fingers under your chin and lifted your face before kissing you sweetly.

"i'm sorry. i don't know why i said that. you can be clingy all you want. i like it." he said. you smiled.

"are you sure?" you asked. he kissed you again.

"fuck yeah."