27 - Cut The Source

"Everything have been handled"

Eric Bloom entered a large office where Eli Frye is sitting behind the large glass desk, focusing on the computer monitor in front of him.

"How much did he want?" Eli lifted his eyes from the monitor to regard Eric Bloom.

"1.2 million" Eric answered with disgust.

"And the negatives"

Eric handed Eli the tiny memory card as well as the stack of developed photos.

"You made sure nothing was kept" Eli skimmed through the photos with silent eyes.

"His email accounts have been deleted. I took his laptops and cameras for good measure." Eric leaned back on the chair and studied Eli. "I assumed you handled everything else online"

People say once a photo is leaked online, it'll be on the web forever. Eli Frye can make those people eat their words. Not only did he remove the photos permanently, he had program a code to destroy any website with the photo encryption.

"Where is he now?" Eli's voice grew colder even while his unreadable eyes look at the photos in hand.

"In Vegas"

"Burn them" Eli tossed the photos back toward Eric. "He's in debt... Find ways for him gamble the rest of the money"

"I've already set that up" Eric took the stack of photos and stood from the seat. "By tomorrow morning, he'll be penniless. He'll be in a much bigger debt than before"

"Make sure his wife and daughter is there to see him in the morning"

Eric froze midway before turning to leave.

"You're not giving him a way out?"

"People like him will only learn the hard way"

Eric held back a sigh at his friend's attitude. Eric Bloom understood, better than anyone, how merciless Eli Frye could be. As he left to handle the matter, Eric could only send a silent prayer to that unfortunate reporter.

"Calla Lind" Eric looked at the unclear photo of Malik Shan and Calla Lind. "To get Eli Frye this worked up... quite impressive"

Chuckling softly, Eric Bloom continued toward the empty elevator lobby.