Foie Gras

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share the love!

Riese's P.O.V

A couple of days have passed from when I first got here. Almost everyday, I would be spending time with Eishi-kun. We would walk around the town, try eating in different restaurants and giving our personal rating, we would stay in my house or in his apartment, cook and compare meals, binge watch movies, talk to each other about random things. I could already consider him a great friend.

Today was one of those days, we both were just sitting on the couch and watching some horror movie. He chose the movie for some reason but he didn't seem to be into horror movies. Wonder what's gotten into him.

"Eishi-kun, are you alright?" He flinched when I touched him and I giggled. Cute.

He looked at me and nodded then went back to watching the movie. It was actually quite boring, but he wanted to watch it so I didn't complain.

After a couple of other movies I was beginning to feel sleepy. "Eishi-kun?" I got no response and saw that he had fallen asleep. I checked my watch and saw that it was already 10 p.m. Time flies by so quickly with him.

I closed the TV and went up to get him more pillows and a blanket, I tried to rearrange him into a position where he would feel comfortable in and I watched him.

His breathing was steady and his face was tranquil. Some strands of hair covered his face and I moved them so that it wouldn't irritate him in his sleep. After a few minutes of acting like a creepy stalker, I decided to head to my room and get ready for bed.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

My phone rang and I sighed at the caller ID. I right away answered it.

"Hello, Headmaster Senzaemon. What brings you to call so late at night?"

"I apologize for the inconvenience Hayashi-san, I would just like to remind you about some things regarding the upcoming Autumn Elections."

I listened intently of what he was saying, just simply nodding to myself.

"Alright, headmaster."

"Goodnight, Hayashi-san and good luck. Although I know that you won't be needing it." With that, he ended the call. I sighed once again.

"So scripted. And I'll have to hold back. What is this? Some kind of entertainment show." I mused to myself and began to drift to sleep.

~'~'~

The morning came and today was the day of the Autumn Elections. I stretched and got out of bed, heading to the bathroom to get ready for my day. Today was going to be a breeze. After my daily routine, I headed downstairs and saw Eishki still asleep.

'He must have been really tired.' I made my way to him and watched his elegant features as they twitched every once in a while.

"Eishi-kun..." I tried waking him up by gently patting his arm. He groaned and turned to the other side of the couch. I chuckled at his action.

"Hey, wake up." I shook a bit more. Then he groaned and surprised me.

He grabbed me and pulled me down to him. He was hugging me tightly and his head was buried in my hair. I was frozen. My heart was beating in a crazy manner and I tried to struggle free.

I then looked up to see that he was actually awake! The sneaky bastard.

"Morning, Riese-chan. Gotchu." I glared at him before noticing that our faces were mere inches apart. I felt my self getting flustered. What was he doing?