Special Episode 3: Truth or Dare!

Okay, so this may contain some... Stuff. 

Classes had been cancelled for the next 3 days, thus, the important cast members of The Lilac Sage had gathered together at the Polar Star Dorm for a slumber party! 

"Oi! Riese-chin pass the bottle!" A certain boy with mixed colored hair called out as he motioned for the other people in the room to gather around in a circle. He had proposed to play a game of Truth or Dare. The girl, whose eyes was the most accurate in terms of assessing food, looked at him with a cocked eyebrow and threw the plastic bottle that she was holding at him. It hit his forehead causing him to lie down and groan. 

"Whoops, sorry." They all turned to see a glint of Akane in her eyes as it reverted back to normal the moment that she sat down. They were still adapting to the second persona that their dear friend had. Beside Riese, a certain white-haired male had pulled her closer to him, causing her to lean on his chest. This earned them jealous looks from some of the people in the room. 

The red-haired boy then tilted his head to the right in curiosity, his question had once again caught them all off guard, "What are we playing? What's this Tooth or Bare thing?"

"Truth or Dare, Soma-kun! Even I'm aware of these things." An exasperated blonde said in annoyance as she sat beside her white haired cousin and her pink haired aide. 

Alice, snickered before saying, "That's just because you read a lot of manga, Erina." This caused the girl to go pink as she crossed her arms and looked away.

"I-I do not!" Those around her begin to chuckle at the blonde's tsundereness. Before they could continue joking around, another red haired girl called out to them. She was sitting next to Kuga and Satoshi. "C'mon, all! Let's get this started!" She grabbed the bottle from the passed out Kuga and began to spin it. After a couple of seconds, the bottle had stopped moving.

"YOU, MR. CHAIR!" Everyone sweat dropped at the third year's words. "Truth or dare?" This caused everyone to sweat drop once again. Satoshi simply smiled in a charming way and got the bottle, "Allow me to spin it for you, Rindou-senpai." He did so and it had stopped in front of Takumi Aldini. This caused him to turn red as everyone looked at him.

"So, Nii-chan," It was his brother to first speak, "Truth or dare?" The slim, black haired male gave a bored yet cheeky smile as he watched his brother rival Eishi Tomato.

"D-Dare..." They all stayed quiet for awhile, thinking of what to ask. 

"Oh, bold!" Akane comments as it was her turn to lie down on Eishi's lap. Takumi looked with horror, knowing that Akane was the more outgoing and crazy persona She had a 'Eureka' moment so she sat up and grabbed the bottle, "What about... Flirt for one minute with whoever the bottle stops spinning at." Everyone nodded in agreement which prompted her to start spinning the bottle. As if it were  by fate, the bottle stopped spinning in front a certain red-haired male.

"Mou! OTP~" Alice expressed with a singsong voice which caused the others to laugh. Takumi had surpassed the darkest shade of red and began mumbling profanities, while Soma just looked on with a bored expression.

"C'mon, Aldini-kun! Ya gotta show him ya guts!" Rindou cheered on while hitting Kuga who was now conscious, the blonde unwillingly made his way to his self declared rival. Megumi who was beside Soma, slightly moved away to give the two space. 

"Your one minute, starts now!" Yuki who had been silently laughing in the corner, along with Ryoko and Shun announced. 

"H-Hey, handsome..." Takumi stuttered with downcast eyes. His red was extremely red and his hands were shaking in embarrassment, 'I will get you for this, Hayashi!', "I-I..." He couldn't find the words to say, everyone around him was just snickering at his attempt.