Two Faced

Akane's P.O.V

'What a drag.' I thought to myself boredly as I walked towards the test kitchen that we were assigned in. Kagura following closely behind me.

"Hey, it's Hayashi-san."

"Why does she look different?"

"Yeah, she does, but I wonder why?"

I listened to the words of people and smirked, Riese was still sleeping, so they had no clue who I really was. I made my way to the assigned counter along with Kagura. There, the fresh ingredients had been prepared. It was fish.

Due to the uneven number of students, only Kagura and I were paired together.

"Kagura, did you read the recipe?" I asked with firmness in my voice, I noticed with the side of my eye that Yukihira's group was there.

How fun.

"I did, Akane-sama." I nodded and looked at him, "Good, I'll be depending on you. This is too boring~" The last part I said loudly earning looks from the people around me.

'How I loved the attention.' I smiled with a close mouth while letting my tongue run over the inner part of my lips, feeling my fangs in the process. I grabbed my scrunchie and tied my hair in a dissarayed order.

"Riese-" I looked over to whoever called out my other counterpart's name. It was Tadokoro.

I cut her off, correcting her, "Geez, I should really get a name tag or something. Riese is asleep." Their grouped looked at me with wonder as smiled baring my fangs, "You're talking to Akane. Nice meeting you."

"What did you do to, Hayashi?" It was Yukihira's turn to speak. I held my knife as playfully tossed it in the air. "Well, technically, I too am Hayashi, but if you're talking about Riese," They all looked at me with worry. Pathetic. "She's too tired to come out and play."

"Yukihira." It was Kurokiba's turn to speak, "Her eyes." With him saying that I winked. "Amber looks better, right?" He clicked his tongue at what I said.

"Anyways," I looked over to their poor excuse of a fish, "I think that it's time that you go look for proper ingredients. Good luck, Riese's dear friends." I dismissed them and looked over to Kagura, "Let's begin."

I served as his sous chef, no one needed to see my real ability at the moment, where would the thrill be in that? We worked in sync like we always did back then. He cleaned the fish while I prepped the ingredients, within 15 minutes, we had finished before anyone else had. Yukihira and the rest haven't returned yet.

"Evaluation." I headed over to the old woman who was currently looking at me with disbelief.

"How can you finish a dish in such short time?"

I grinned with my fangs once again, "A magician never reveals her secrets." She huffed at that and took a bite of the dish. She instantly lost her composure and began moaning like some slut or something. I crinkled my nose in disgust. What a poor excuse of a teacher.

"They're done? We aren't even halfway through!"

"That Riese Hayashi is a monster."

"That isn't Riese-sama, you idiot! Didn't you hear what she said earlier? That's Akane-sama."

"Maybe that's her twin sister or something." I turned over to the group that had been fussing over me.

"Oi! Shut the hell up and finish what you're making. Good chefs don't have time to gossip." I sniffed the air, "Your sauce is burning." They all began to panic and I turned towards the door.