Release the Beast

The area grew tense as Urara began to announce who would be competing first, her wicked expression had not gone away and she still was siding with the Central's side. The first to compete would be Megishima, Isshiki and Yukihira. The kouhais all turned to their well-dressed senpai as he made his way towards them, he held a calm expression, his cobalt eyes glimmering under the light's reflection.

"Isshiki-senpai!" Before he would make it any further, he was pounced on by the game specialist who hugged him tightly, tears streamed down her face, in happiness after seeing her former dorm mate. 

"I'm so sorry, we all went and lost." Happy tears then turned to tears of sorrow, "And then got expelled." She looked up at him up and down, "Wow! You're actually wearing proper chef's clothes! You feelin' alright today? But I gotta say, there's no one I'd trust in more than you!" She said with a cheerful grin and hugged him tightly once again.

"Did you come to Hokkaido just to save us?" Ryoko asked with wide eyes and hope rekindling once again.  Her look then vanished when a thought crossed her mind. "But, if we lose this match, will you  be expelled too?" 

He then gave a dignified smile, "You think that'd be enough to prevent me from fighting? No way!" The younger students all gazed at him with admiration. "I'll do anything for my precious juniors!" 

The lilac-haired girl clicked her tongue at what was happening. "Ridiculous." She whispered before turning her eyes back to the kitchens, where her eyes crossed with icy white ones. She slightly flinched as she felt a strange emotion that only came up whenever her alter ego was about to show up. She turned her head away, not seeing the disappointment flash in the eyes of the First seater. The first three bouts were about to begin, and participating from the Central side were Kinokuni, Shiratsu and Kaburagi. 

"How are you going to pull this off, Yukihira?" Akane asked silently to herself, making sure that no body else would hear. She gazed down at the scar that ran from her wrist to the part near her elbow and sighed, recalling what had caused it.

"Akane, have they corrupted you already?  Riese is already too out of reach." The brown haired clicked his tongue in annoyance as he looked with a cold stare at the silent girl, in his hand, he held a stick. A stick that was all too familiar with the girl who tried to hold a brave look on her face. Despite the fact that she was shivering and frightened deep inside. She remained silent and only glared at the approaching man. 

"You're being a bit too headstrong, remember I told you that you would be severely punished if you ignore father?" He crossed his arms, somehow the stick was still in his hands. He waited for a response from the stubborn girl. An invisible irk mark appeared on his forehead. 

"I'm giving you the chance to speak, don't waste it. Now, you will follow whatever I tell you to do." He was right in front of her, despite him being the girl's biological father, there was nothing by hatred and coldness in his eyes. "You are just here to protect Riese, after all. Might as well take her share of the punishment as well."

"Akane." Her train of thoughts had been caught off when a voice called out to her. She looked up and locked eyes with the white-haired 3rd year. She cocked an eyebrow, waiting for him to speak.

"What happened to you?" He asked, with concern in his voice. He had been referring to the scars that were spread out throughout her body. She simply chuckled bitterly.

"To me? Or to your precious Riese?" The words rolled out her tongue with bitterness and mockery. She stood from where she was sitting and began to walk away, "I have better things to do other than this." She walked out the arena undetected, Eishi wanted run after her. But an arm grasped his shoulder before he could go do anything. He turned to see his best friend with a sad look reflecting in her eyes. 

"I don't think that she wants anyone to go after her, Tsukasa." Her voice was quiet, different from what it usually was. This shocked him but he simply nodded. "Give her time." Their eyes both turned back to the scene that was occurring to only be met with a defeat which further dampened his mood.

~'~'~

The black haired Nakiri could only try to hide his annoyance, he sighed before rising to make his leave, he would be back for the next bouts tomorrow. He ignored the other members of Central and ignored the loud cheers of the rebels.

"Enjoy your little party." He said, a grim look on his face, which was soon replaced by an amused expression, "It will be the last." He thought as he imagined the killing machine that he would be releasing tomorrow.

"It's time that you showed your real power, Lilac Sage." 

A/N - I'm sorry that this is another short and late chapter! I swear that I have been drowning in projects and deadlines. I hate group projects, and some of my friend have been having issues. I'm so tired. Ugh. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this!