Special Episode: Life at Reuder 3

A/N - Hello, everyone! I should be studying but... The Lilac Sage is life. We just ranked 138 in Fanfiction! So here's a special chapter that was requested by floppy_and_buru ! Hope that you enjoyed it!

What if, Riese never left for Totsuki? 

The hallways were silent, only the echoing footsteps of a young man clad in blue could be heard. It was early in the morning, the rest of his council members were still asleep except of for a certain lilac haired female, who was gazing out one of the windows in the establishment.

"You're up early." He voiced out, startling her. He chuckled at this and neared her, staring out the window as well. 

The girl sighed in exasperation as she glared at the male, "Don't scare me like that, Luke!" Another set of loud laughter came from the male as he ruffled the shorter one's hair. He couldn't help but notice how soft and silky it was. 

He could run his fingers through her hair forever.

But he pulled away, giving her a gentle smile. 

"I merely walked up to you, you should stop drinking so much coffee." He said, the glint in his eyes never leaving. "It's not good for your health." This earned him a smack from the girl, he rubbed his sore shoulder. The spot where she had hit him. He glowered at her.

The girl's face lit up under the early morning sun, further enhancing her delicate features and the sharp ones too. He smiled at her once again, earning himself a confused look from his companion.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked, putting one hand over the curve of her waist, a raised eyebrow along with it.

"Well, there is." He neared her, putting a finger under her chin to lift it upwards. She gasped slightly at the closeness. Expecting something cliche to come from him.

"You have a bit of coffee powder." He wiped it off, after he had done that. He had another hit from her. 

She ignored him the rest of the day, he had no idea why. 

A/N - I'm sorry that it's so short! But this one is for the Luke Fans out there!