Special Episode 1: Totsuki Intramurals

A/N - Here is a special chapter for our special readers! This is to commemorate our 1000 views and over a 100 likes! Thanks to all of you, you guys are wonderful. 

So the situation is, what if Totsuki had a Sports Festival, aka, Intramurals~

 3rd Person's P.O.V

It was the time between the Stagiaire and the Moon Banquet Festival, the students were sporting different colored shirts to signify the different teams of this event; red, yellow, and blue.

Red signifies the Spartans, the notable members of this team are; Yukihira Soma, Nakiri Erina, Mito Ikumi, Arato Hisako.

Yellow signifies the Trojans, the members consisted of; Kobayashi Rindo, Isshiki Satoshi, Aldini Takumi, Hayama Akira, Tadokoro Megumi.

And last but not the least, the Blue team which signifies the Athenians who are composed of; Hayashi Riese, Tsukasa Eishi, Nakiri Alice, Kurokiba Ryou, Terunori Kuga.

First Game: Men's Basketball

First team to face off would be the Athenians versus the Spartans. The newly constructed basketball court of the school had been packed with people. The members of each team began to make their way towards the inside of the court and got ready to play.

Earlier...

"Riese-chan! You have to wear your cheerdancer costume! You have to show your support for Eishi-kun!" A white haired beauty with ruby eyes tried to force a lilac haired girl to wear the said costume. They were arguing inside the comfort room as the white haired girl wouldn't let the other one out.

"Alice, you're going to strip away my dignity." The other girl managed to get Riese-chan out of her clothes. Her complains had been muted when Alice had managed to put on the costume on her. She was nearly in tears. She refused to leave the comfort room.

"Ryou! Carry, Riese-chan out of here!" She shouted causing the other girl to lose the colors of her face. The aide went inside and unfortunately for the exchange student, he was sporting a bandana. Which was blue instead of his typical red one.

Team spirit.

"HAYASHI GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" He violently screamed as the horrified girl scampered inside one of the cubicles. Before she could look the door, Ryou managed to slam it open and picked the other girl up with little to no effort.

"Let me go! Let me go!" She tried hitting the back of the male carrying her but it was her getting hurt instead.

"Shut up." That silenced her and he continued to carry her like a sack of potatoes. She kept mumbling to herself but couldn't help but blush at the situation that she was in. What would people think? They followed Alice out of the room only to be looked at by other people.

"Can you put me down please?" Riese begged as she hid her face.

It was to no avail, "And risk you running away? No way, the miss will kill me. And you're good warm up anyways." She groaned in disbelief. She tried to remove the bandana but he still didn't drop her.

'So his power doesn't come from his bandana. Damnit.' She thought to herself and she tied the bandana over her head instead. The male looked at her with curiosity.