Christmas Special Finale

The cackling of the fireplace and its orange hues brightened up the entire room. Wrappers of different gifts were scattered around the floor, plates and glasses were in people's hands or on different places around the room.

A small smile appeared on a lilac-haired girl's face as she watched from the couch. Everyone was bustling around the room, exchanging gifts and hugs. Cheerful smiles were on their faces.

She was about to run a hand through her hair, when it came in contact with a headband which had been put on her earlier.

"What's that for?" Riese stared inquisitively at the reindeer headband which was on a certain redhead's hand. He grinned mischievously at this before pointing towards his own head which had a snowman.

"It's your ticket to Snowland." He gestured towards the room and everyone did have headbands and other attractive accessories on. She grabbed it from his hand and gently put it on.

She took a sip from the cup of rice 'juice' that had been provided for her. She was conversing with Erina and Alice when a loud ruckus emerged from the entrance, she spun around and saw the same redhead pulling someone in.

Her eyes widened and she nearly dropped her cup. There stood a Santa Claus wannabe. Except, he didn't have a beard, wasn't plump at all, and was ten times hotter. (A/N - LOL.) She couldn't contain her laughter as well as everyone else.

"Yo, guys! Eishi Claus is missing reindeer." Her laughter began to die down when she had heard these words. She looked around the room and began to realize something.

"Ah! There he- I mean... she is!" Came another voice from behind the tall man, it was Isshiki. He was wearing a green elf costume which matched Soma's red one. "It's Riese-dolf!"

'What the-?' She had been pushed by a grinning white-haired girl and ended up colliding with an extremely flustered Eishi.

Everyone in the room, nearly everyone, cheered.

"The ship is going to sail!" Yelled a familiar scarlet-haired third year who was wearing a snowman costume.

Riese would have pouted or glared at her senpai but she was currently in the embrace of the tall first-seater. She turned bright red upon realizing their situation.

"Merry Christmas, Riese-chan. Or should I call you, Riesedolf?" The male corrected himself, playfully teasing her as he grabbed a box from the sack that he was carrying. She noticed how he tossed it away, indicating that it was the only thing in the box.

"Thank you, Tsukasanta." She teased in return taking the box in her hand. Everyone had been busy at this point when she was about to run towards where she had hidden her gift.

"Eishi?" She questioned as the male took a firm grasp on her arm.

"I don't want my gift to go away so soon." He pouted this earned a chuckle from the girl.

"I'm just going to get your 'other' gift." She reassured him, when she had been pulled into his embrace.

"I already have all that I need." He stopped hugging her and held on to her hand instead, dragging out of the room.

"Where are we going?" Riese asked as they made it out of the door. She heard a faint shout coming from the other third year.

"Don't for... to... use... tion." She deciphered it and a blush appeared on her face. She was this close to stranggling the taller female.

"Just follow me."

They made it out and trudged through the snow, they walked a bit farther when they stopped a few meters from the dorm. Eishi got his phone and called someone.

"Have them all come out, preparations are about ready." He dropped the call and looked back at Riese with a reassuring smile. "You can open your gift, Riese. But only take what's on stop for now."

Riese looked with curiosity and noticed that the top of the box har been bulging another small square outline. She opened it carefully with one hand as the balanced it with the other. She saw a small black box with a button.

"I hope that you aren't scared of this or anything. I wouldn't want to ruin this night for you. Or have you panic or-" Eishi had been cut off.

"You're the one who's panicking, Eishi-kun! Relax!" This caused the other to do so. "Now, what do I have to do?"

A small charming smile appeared on his face, "Press it." She cocked an eyebrow and proceeded to do as he said. A loud swish had come from the other building, she looked up at the sky and saw yellow, red and green sparks painting the sky.

"It's beautiful." She looked with awe as the fireworks continued to follow as each one would fade away.

"Merry Christmas, Riese." She looked towards her companion and noticed that he hadn't been looking at the fireworks. She pouted at this and pushed his face to look up at the sky.

"Merry Christmas, Eishi. But do look at the fireworks that you've prepared." She braced herself for another cliché line from the male but had been met with silence. She gazed upon Eishi's face and her eyes widened when it met his white ones again.

"I thought that we were supposed to watch the fireworks?" She hastily looked back up, a small smile on her face as they continued to watch as the different colors appeared on the black sky.

A/N - MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! So what do you guys think that Eishi and Riese got for each other? Feel free to comment below. So that's the end of our Specials Christmas Edition. I had fun writing these as it helped me with writing more with my own plot? Anyways, for you God Eater fans out there, do check out my other story! There's uhm... a The Lilac Sage appearance in the story. And possibly more to come in the future? Hehe. Anyways. Enjoy the holidays and make sure to have smiles on your faces for me. ❤️