Christmas Special 8

In the dimly light room inside the house, where a lilac-haired girl stayed on one of the chairs reading. Her phone screen lit up momentarily earning her attention. She glanced at it, looked back at her book, but couldn't resist the urge to look at whoever had sent her a text. 

She picked it up, causing it to light up again, a smirk appeared on her face when she saw the name of who had been trying to reach her. She swiped up and read the message.

From: Eishi Tomato-kun
Subject: None
Riese-chan! I need your help with something. Please come over.

She cocked her eyebrow and looked at the time, it was 9 pm. What would he need this late at night? She shrugged her shoulders, putting down her book and walking over to her closet to grab her coat. She quickly put it on and made her way outside.

The moment that she stepped out of the house, the cold harsh winds brushed against her face, a puff of fog appeared from her lips as she breathed out in surprise. White snowflakes were starting to decorate her clothing as well as her hair. She shivered and grumbled, making her way over to the other's apartment.

"This better be worth it, Eishi." 

Within a couple of minutes, she made it over to his place in one piece. Successfully not slipping on the icy path which she occasionally would fall victim to. She made her way to his door, and knocked. She opened the door to be met with the warmth that the heater provided.

"Eishi-kun, I'm - oomph!" A pair of tight arms engulfed her and a pair of soft lips met hers. She couldn't help but blush furiously as she realized who it was. She melted into the embrace and the kiss anyways.

When they parted, she had a flustered look on her face as she looked questioningly at the first-seater, "What did you need help with, Eishi-kun?" She asked, averting her eyes after she saw the triumphant look on the other's face.

"Ah, I was decorating the place, why don't you look up?" She did as she was told, and hanging by the frame of the door was an ornament that was all to familiar to her.

A mistletoe. 

"I always wanted to try kissing someone under a mistletoe. Thanks for helping me with that." He gave a small and gentle smile, causing Riese's irritation to fade away. She sighed and looked back up at him.

"Well, since I'm already here." She pulled on his collar and kissed him with once again, it was his turn for his cheeks to imitate the shade of a tomato.

A/N - *secretly always wanted to write a scene involving a mistletoe.*

Woah, so Christmas is fast approaching!!! Actually, I'm not feeling it yet cause we have exams and I probably should be studying but... PRIORITIES. Anyways, anyone here play God Eater? It's a super underrated game! I'm actually making another novel based on that. Try checking out the game play, it's super nice.