Special Episode 2: Valen-what?

Riese Hayashi's P.O.V

I had been invited by the girls of the Polar Star Dorm to a sleepover, it was a completely random invite and for some reason, I felt like I should accept their invite. It went a little like this:

I was taking out TsuTsu for a walk when I had arrived, there was a piece of paper sticking out of my mailbox. I looked at it with curiosity and took it out. "TsuTsu, lookie!" I picked her up and gave her my special baby voice that was reserved just for her.

And probably Eishi-kun's and my future- wtf?

I felt myself going red as my Cavalier looked at me with wonder, she licked my face probably teasing me that I looked like a tomato. I hope that she couldn't read minds. And that someday she wouldn't gain the ability to suddenly speak.

I shook my head and ran inside the house, I took out the letter after I set TsuTsu down and gave her a piece of bread which was when she turned into a beast and she tried to my finger.

Riese-chan! Hope that you'll be able to join us tonight for a slumber party! All of the girls are coming, we would love to see you there as well.  See yaaa~
-Polar Star Dorm Girls <3

I tried to analyze the neat handwriting. Oh wait, it was printed. I sighed at my idiotic moment and facepalmed.

Maybe it's time that I took a break.

"Riese-chaaan~ You're here!" I was hugged by a white haired female. Even Alice was here?

I patted her head and looked at the entrance of the dorm. There stood, Megumi, Ryoko, Yuki, Erina and Ms Secretary of course, Ikumi, and even Rindou-senpai?

I sweat dropped as the last of the girls I saw tackled me to the ground as well. She began nuzzling her head against my neck causing me to blush furiously. "My favorite, kouhai~ You're here~ I thought that they couldn't convince you to come."

"Maybe I shouldn't have." I mumbled bregrudgingly before she helped me up and pulled me inside. The dorm was still neatly kept and for some reason, there weren't any boys around?

Megumi-chan strolled up next to me handed me over tea, which I took without hesitation and gave my thanks. I was thirsty after coming over here.

"If you're wondering where the boys are," The game specialist began after tucking in a chicken in her arm. "We kicked the out!" I nearly spat my tea at what she said.

"But, why?" I asked as we headed towards the kitchen. My question had been answered as I saw what was displayed on the counters.

Different kinds of chocolate and ingredients for making desserts? I cocked my eyebrow still slightly clueless.

"So you guys don't want to share your desserts with them-" I was cut off when Rindou-senpai began hitting my head.

"You're so clueless, Riese-chan! Don't you know what day it is tomorrow?"

I looked slightly upwards before I gasped in realization, "It's Wednesday! We get dissmissed earli-" I got hit with a frying pan this time.

"Ow..." I whimpered as I glared at my senpai who was looking extremely disappointed. Everyone around her suddenly slowly backed away in fear that they would suffer the same fate as me.

"I can already feel it bruising..."

"Valentine's Day!" They all yelled at me as they had given up making me guess. I cocked my head to the side in wonder. "Valen-what?"

They all gasped.

"Riese-san! Don't tell me you don't know what Valentine's day is?" Ryoko-san suddenly approached me, ignoring the frying pan that Rindou-senpai had been threateningly holding.