Noir

Darkness. She was consumed by darkness. In a state where she could not do anything. She could not see, should could not speak, she could not move.

But she could hear. She could feel. She could make out bits of conversations, although they were not totally clear, she knew what her alter-ego was doing. She knew how she was treating her friends and how cold she was acting towards him.

She didn't want this. But she no longer could reach out to her. Akane had locked her out, she was trapped, chained, in shackles. All that she could do is try to resonate with her. But even that was impossible to do. She was wasting away in her own thoughts. Consumed by sorrow and desperstion. Consumed by memories that were not good at all.

Consumed by darkness, not knowing if she would ever get out.

Basing on the bits of information that she was hearing. She knew that it was already the second day of the Regiment. She knew that they would finally release Akane.

And she knew that Akane wouldn't hold back.

"On.. oth.. side.." The words were unclear, but she assumed that it  meant, 'On the other side.'

She listened keenly to the next words, her mind throbbing slightly at the effort that it took her. The energy that she was exerting in order to hear.

"Hav... Akane Hayashi." She heard the cheering of the crowds. They were cheering for her. Well, not her, rather her alter-ego. She struggled. Trying to breakthrough. Then she managed to get a glimpse of what was happening.

She was standing in front of the kitchen, a knife in her hand. In front of her, there she saw Kuga, it appeared that Akane was conversing with her. Her vision begin to flicker before everything turned black. She tried once again but failed. She didn't stop her attempts but she knew that she growing weaker and weaker. Soon after, she stopped. Her heart dropped when she heard these words.

"And the winner is Akane Hayashi."

A/N - Figured that you guys must miss Riese. So here is a super short chappie!