Amethyst and Peridot

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share the love!

Riese Hayashi's P.O.V

We arrived at the dormitories and I still had a flustered look on my face. 'I'm not jealous.' I thought to myself and would glance at him every once in awhile in annoyance. 

Hmph.

We were welcomed by Isshiki-san who was wearing nothing but an apron? I felt my face getting even redder as I looked at his structure, underneath the apron you could really see his toned figure and I tried to hide my face by drinking from the cup that they offered me, how could they okay with this?

I didn't notice that Eishi-kun was looking at me with a strange look until I glanced his way. I then realized that maybe he saw me checking out Isshiki-san. Well, I didn't mean any malice with it. "What's with your face?"

"Nothing." 

I grinned, realizing that this was my opportunity of getting back, "Are you..." I paused for awhile then he looked at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"Jealous?" 

He turned the other way and I saw his pale complexion staining red. I was going to tease him when a certain blonde and red-head come my way. 

"Hayashi-san! Surprised to see that you're here." It was the blonde Aldini who first acknowledged my presence. I gave him a smile, I slowly began to realize that I was starting to open up to these people. For some reason, I felt at home with them.

"Why is that, Takumi-kun?" He seemed to blush at what I called him but I disregarded it.

Why was everybody turning red today? I looked down at my cup and began to realize that it contained some alcohol.

'I guess that they just have low tolerance.'

"Well, what he's trying to say is that you don't seem to be the kind of person who's interested in making friends. You know? Loner?" Takumi-kun began hitting the red haired boy as I simply smiled in amusement. I noticed that Eishi-kun was awfully quiet.

"Eishi-kun, are you sure that you're okay here?" He gave me a reassuring smile. 

"I'm fine, Riese. What about we head over to the balcony to get some fresh air?" He suggested and I complied with him, leaving the two rivals bickering over different things once again.

We made our way outside and began breathing in the cool air, I noticed that the alcohol was starting to kick for some reason. 

'How weird, I'm usually not affected by this.'  I examined my refilled cup, 'Is this rice wine?' 

We were in total silence, only the gentle breeze could be heard rustling against the leaves of trees. Eishi-kun was about to say something, he looked at me in the eyes and began to open his mouth.

"Hayashi-san~~~" An annoying voice called out, I saw Soma-kun holding out something with that stupid grin on his face.

"What is it?" I asked, trying to not sound annoyed.

He stopped in front of me and breathed heavily, as if he were tired from arguing with Takumi-kun. "Someone asked me to give this to you." He handed me a necklace, it was an oval shaped amethyst with silver vines wrapped around it. It was flower like because it had peridots which represented leaves. My eyes widened.

"Who gave this to you?" I asked him still looking at the necklace in my palm. I felt tears threatening to spill. It was ridiculous to ask, as I had already known who this was from.

"The person told me not to tell you." Soma-kun informed with a guilty expression on his face.

"It's alright." I muttered quietly.