Christmas Special 9

The crinkling of gift wraps made themselves known throughout the entire house. Riese was sitting on the floor, scraps of papers and ribbons surrounded her as well as a couple of unwrapped gifts. A few meters away from her, was a certain Cavalier puppy who was tearing apart the colourful papers that had been casted away.

Her fingers fumbled with the paper as she grumbled in annoyance, never did she have to wrap gifts throughout her entire life. She watched videos online on how to do it.

It only resulted with her wasting a good number of red and green wrappers, she did figure it out.

"I should have gone for paper bags." She mused as she tied a ribbon on the biggest and nicely wrapped one. She smiled in triumph, "At least I got his gift right." 

"Is that for me?" The distinct calm voice of a certain male had pierced the silence, she didn't turn towards the door as she shoved the gift to the side and got another one to wrap.

"No, and even if it is, you aren't supposed to see." She busied herself with wrapping a certain spice specialist's gift. It was an entire set of cinnamon sticks. She heard him complaining the other day that he was running low.

She heard footsteps closing in on her, "I wasn't referring to that." Something light had attached itself to her, she saw the tail of a red ribbon draping over her forehead. 

"I already have my gift right in front of me."

A/N - OKAY THIS WAS SO CLICHE. FORGIVE ME. Anyways, second day of exams. Wooh!!!