Christmas Special 5

The snowstorm had left the two with no choice but to remain in the safety of the house of a certain lilac-haired chef. They had already been warned that the weather would be bad but they definitely had not expected this monstrosity.

"I told you not to mess with the heater, Eishi-kun." The girl, clad in a thick jacket and sweater, managed to voice out despite the uncontrollable shaking that her body was going through and the chattering of her teeth. A glare fixed upon her face as she focused on her companion.

Of course, the coldness of the house could be attributed to everyone's favorite First Seater. Who currently wasn't Riese's favorite at the moment.

"Go ahead and whisk him away, Tsukasa Fanclub.' She sarcastically thought as she watched the other fidget even more.

Of course, anyone who attempted to do that, would have a sharpened, high quality kitchen knife against their throats. Riese had a fine collection of knives that could be used, not only for cooking. She tested it not too long ago.*

"I didn't mean to, Riese-chan." The third-year whined with puffed cheeks, he was also beginning to feel the effect of the cold, he continued to tinker aimlessly with the heater. He then began to fully understand that he was a chef, not someone that specialized with heaters or whatever. He could deal with the heat of a stove or an oven, but not this.

"You might destroy it even more, Tsukasa." If that was still even possible. The situation of the heater was that bad. She sighrd as she watched the male's shoulders sag in disappointment. But within a couple of seconds, the disappointed look had transitioned into a whimsical one. He bounded over to her bed, where she had been hiding in, and pounced on her, successfully getting each other's legs and arms tangled amongst one another.

The cold that they had been feeling earlier, was now unexistent. A clear manifestation of this was the way that Riese's cheeks turned bright red.

She could apply for the role of Rudolf, except she wouldn't get accepted because of the incorrect placing of the redness.

That's alright, Riese. You could audition as a tomato.

Or a strawberry.

"You did that on purpose!" The flustered girl voiced out her realization, Eishi felt the vibrations of her voice as her face had been buried in his chest. Her words came out muffled but he understood them perfectly.

"I wouldn't need to wreck the heater just to hug you like this, Riese."