Christmas Special 10

The bright lights of the ballroom caused Riese to squint her eyes the moment that she entered. She was met with dozens of men and women clad in suits and gowns that were fit for royalty. She looked down at her own, a navy blue gown that had lace etched on the entire gown. It was the off-shoulder type, the first layer made it appear as a gown of two pieces, the torso part just above where her ribs ended and was joined with the rest of the blue material.

She touched her face, a navy blue and silver mask ornated with a lone feather covered her strangely colored eyes. She sighed and made her way through the people, in search of her partner.

She wouldn’t have much trouble, and he wouldn’t either. After all, he was one or the only people that had snow white hair and she was the only one with lilac. She grinned the moment that her eyes laid upon a man, clad in a suit as white as his own hair, with a white and gold mask which covered his white eyes.

“Would the lovely lady be interested in a dance?” She saw the teasing glint in his eyes and the rare sly smile that he gave. She took his hand which was outstretched, and they joined the rest of the people who were dancing as well.

“I found a love, for me… Darling just dive right in, follow my lead.”

 Riese couldn’t help but chuckle at how cliché this moment was. It aas cliché but she wouldn’t give it up for anything in the world.

“What do you find amusing?” Eishi asked as he put one hand on the girl’s waist to support her.

“We were just kids when we fell in love.”

“I just thought about how cliché this is.” This elicited a pout from the male. “But as long as it’s with you, I’d do every single cliché thing that I can think of.” The pout disappeared and was replaced with his ever charming smile.

“Wanna make it even more cliché?” Before she could respond, the male had dragged her away from the dance floor, they ran until they reached a large door.

“Eishi-kun, where are we-” She was pulled into a tight embrace, they continued to dance under the moon’s light and the stars.

“Dancing in the dark, with you between my arms.”

She managed to take a peak, and chuckled upon realizing where they were, the balcony. “I don’t think that there’d be anything more cliché that this.” She looked back at the male who was staring intently at her.

"When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath."

“Are you sure? I just hope that you don’t get mad at me after I do this.” Her mask had been torn away and her chin tilted upwards. Their lips locked, her arms snaked around his neck. While his around her waist.

"You heard it."

They broke away after a few minutes, “I never thought that you could be so cliché, did you eat anything weird today?” She joked, and she was pulled into another kiss.

"Darling you look perfect tonight."

A/N - Wooooh… sorry if Eishi is a bit OOC here? Let’s pretend he has a special side for Riese. Lol.