Chiffon

Don't forget to vote, comment, and spread the loveeee! 💙

Riese Hayashi's P.O.V

I continued to watch as Eishi-kun slept peacefully. Watching him sleep would always put me at ease. The slow rising of his chest, the way his lips slightly parted, the way his hair would cover parts of his forehead. He looked to serene. I instictively began gently running my fingers through his glossy, snow white hair.

"Eishi-kun..." I mumbled quietly. After saying your name, his eyes fluttered opened and in a flustered manner, I tried to pull back my hand which he had grabbed and with groggy eyes he said;

"Keep doing that, Riese... I love your touch..." He had only one eye open now and it threatened to close. He placed my hand over his hair and I continued to play with the silvery locks.

Then a random thought crossed my mind, "Eishi-kun?"

"Hmm?" He hummed in response slowly opening one eye. I sat up and patted my lap.

"You can rest your head here, I'm sure that your body is sore from sleeping there." I saw his eyes widen and his face expressed extreme shock and redness.

"What if it becomes awkward? What if you get uncomfortable? I don't want to stress you-" I shushed him.

"I'm fine." I gave him a reassuring smile. "I'm tired of lying down, and I can play with your hair better." I patted the spot again. He seemed hesistant but he complied. His warmth suddenly surged through my body.

We locked eyes, I continued to stroke his hair and attempted to braid it.

"Riese..." he called out to me.

"Yes?" I asked him as I continued to braid his hair. It was getting kinda long. But he looked good with it.

He paused for awhile, "If you want to talk about last night, I'm always here for you."

"I'm not forcing you to tell me, but I just wanted to let you know that you don't need to look for anyone else to tell. Alright?"

He was so cute. I wanted to grin mischievously but instead I leaned my face towards his. He looked panicked but instead closed his eyes.

Our faces were mere inches apart, when suddenly, he yelped.

'Riese!" I bit his cheek which he was rubbing. I grinned cheekily as he glared at me.

"Were you expecting something else, Eishi-kun?" He was so fun to tease, his face began to flush deadly red.

"Toh..." I began, earning a confused look amidst his flustered self, "Tomato-kun." He sweatdropped at the nickname.

"Don't call me that!" I continued to tease him making him even redder.

"Tomato, tohmahto, tomato, tohmahto~" I repeatedly said childishly.

"Riese..." I ignored him and continued to tease him while pinching his cheeks. Within a couple seconds, I had been pinned under him and I was next to be flustered.

His face neared mine and I could feel his hot breath causing goosebumps to appear. He looked at me straight in the eye. White meeting a wild mix of colors. His lips almost grazed my face when he travelled to my ears and purposely blowing his breath causing me to shiver.

"Riese... I..." He made sure that each word sounded seductive. The way he said my name made me shiver even more. Then he continued his sentence.

"I'm going to tickle you!" With that, he began using his hands to tickle me like there was no tomorrow. He knew that I was tickling and was using it as his revenge.

"Eishi-kun-" I called out in between breaths and laughs. "Please staaaahpp!" I couldn't even say my words properly with what he was doing. I felt tears brimming drom laughing too much.

"Hahaha!" He laughed along with me but didn't stop. "That's what you get for being naughty, Riese-chan!"

3rd Person's P.O.V; Extended

The two continued with what they were doing and occasional moans of complain could be heard erupting from Riese. Little did the two know that a certain scarlet haired girl came just in time to hear that.

The said girl was supposed to check on the condition of exchange student and report to the headmaster. With a piece of pocky in her mouth, she leaned against the door listening. She then grinned.

"Looks like they're perfectly okay." She began to walk away with her hands in her pocket. Only hearing the moans and whimpers of complain that came from Riese. Which of course, she interpreted as a different thing.

"Never thought you had it in you, Tsukasa."

A/N - Hi guyssss~ Just wanted to add this part as a short filler cause I thought it would be cute. I'm extremely thrilled right now cause I passed the school that I took an exam in! I plan on taking Culinary Arts for college. HAHAHA. Hence, the reason why I am sooo in love with this anime.

I apologize that it's super short. I just wanted to add something fluffy for readers who ship Eishi with Riese. Ehem rafwacchi and tundrasongtress.

To go with this story, I plan on making oneshots. And you guys can semd requests who it will be about and the scenario. It's like a little bonus for the lovely readers! 😍

Was thinking of other fun things to do with the characters of SnS like a Q and A or something. So feel free to ask below and it will be answered in the next chapter!

Anyways, here's an Eishi tomato for the long A/N. See you guys at the next chapter!

I do not own SnS. I just own my OC.