Special Episode: Fruit of the Heart Part 1

Our favorite, lilac-haired girl was walking outside the school campus when she decided to explore the forest. Rarely did she see anyone going into them, and there was no sign that said it was against the rules to enter. She thought that maybe she could find a couple of ingredients for her next dish or something, so she brought a small paper bag with her to put them in.

The leaves of trees and bushes, brushed against the parts of her body which had not been protected by her clothes. She slightly cringed at the sight of small insects and bugs and tried to avoid them as much as possible. She countinued to walk on, stepping on the dead leaves and twigs along the path.

"I can see why no one ever comes here." She muttered in annoyance as she felt her shoe getting stuck in one of the roots. This caused her to topple over, and land on the grass which was in front of her. She propped herself up.

"Ow..." She whimpered, but before she could complain even further, the sight of something red and bright caught her eye. It was a fruit that landed on the ground. She scrambled over to where it was and carefully picked it up and inspected it.

"What fruit is that? I have never seen anything like this before..." She whispered as she scrutinized the fruit, trying to think of possible fruit names that would match this. She slightly twisted the fruit, causing a sweet scent to pierce through the moment that she slightly damaged the skin. A gold colored juice began to flow out and drip unto her wrist.

She inhaled deeply, it was unlike any fruit that she smelled. "A little taste wouldn't hurt, right?" Going against her defensive nature, she brought the fruit to her mouth and took a bite. The gold juice flowing into her taste buds causing her to slightly moan in delight. She didn't hesistate to finish the rest of the fruit in haste. The taste was addictive. It was imprisoning her.

"Delicious. I wonder if I can bring back some to cook with." Shr began to look and was brought much disappointed, the moment that she realized that, the one she ate earlier was the only fruit that was there. She began to trudge her way back to the school campus, in order to ask people about the mysterious fruit.

The momemt that she reached the campus, she began to notice a swarm of students, no, a swarm of male students, searching around, as if they had been trying to smell something. She shrugged it off and began to make her way to one of the kitchens that she knew Erina would be in. As she was walking, she began to hear these words:

"Oi, do you guys smell that?"

"Yeah, it smells amazing."

"Riese-sama looks approachable today!"

"Maybe we could finally ask her out." Riese could only cock her eyebrow at the words as she ignored them and continued to walk towards the main entrance. The building was one of the newest, constructed because Erina wanted a bigger kitchen as her old ones had been getting cramped. As she was standing in front of the door, before she could proceed any farther, a student that she never met blocked her way.

"Hello, Riese-sama! Was wondering if you wanted to have lunch together?" He said with a bright and hopeful smile. Riese only sweatdropped before answering.

"My apologies, I am quite busy around that time." She tried to move around the student but another one had grabbed her arm.

"Riese-sama, please cook with me!" Before she could answer that, the swarm of boys began to make their way to her and ask her multiple questions. She had been cornered and she began to panic. She stood there, frozen.

"Oi! Give the poor girl some air." There she heard a voice, her savior! The crowds then began to depart and make a way for a certain Spice Master. He stood in front of her and roughly grabbed her arm to drag her out.

"That's unfair. We were here first."

"Why does he get to touch, Riese-sama."

They continued to walk on, Riese began to notice the twitching of her companion's arm but decided to ignore that. When they were a fair distance from the crowd, and behind the Shiomi Seminar, he spun around and let her go.

"What..." Hayama began with wide eyes and began to sniff the air. The lilac-haired girl could only watch in wonder. What was going on with these people? She was about to question his actions when he suddenly grabbed her right hand and inspected it.

"You ate something... Something extremely sweet and fragant." He began, not letting go of the smaller hand which had been trying to pulled away. "What is it?" He asked as he finally looked the girl in the eyes.

"Uhm..." Riese began as she felt unease beginning to form at the pit of her stomach. "It was some fruit that I found in the forest, I wa-" Before she could continue the sentence, the distance between them had been closed as she was roughly pushed against the wall, and trapped with one arm.

'Did he just kabedon me?' She asked with wide eyes as she noticed how deadly close they were. "Hey!" She called out as she saw Hayama close his eyes.

"The smell is strongest from your lips." He trailed off, opening his orbs again to look at her. He neared her, but shaking while doing so. Riese on the other hand, had totally lost her composure and tried squirming. He roughly pulled away and pushed her.

"Go!" He said and turned around trying to stop himself. The fruit was too powerful. "Go home and don't come out. Make sure you don't run into any boys." Riese nodded and began to run away, silently thanking Akira for his control. She ran back home, fortunately, not running into any boys. She locked herself in and slumped down the door, to be greeted by her dog.

"One problem solved. But what am I going to do about this scent now?" She facepalmed at her stupidity.

A/N - Hi guysss. I based this idea on Wizardess Heart(?) So this is part one. Which is obviously Akira's lol. I'm making Special Episodes cause like, if I continue with the story. We'll reach a dead end and will have to wait like weekly cause I'm basing it on the manga. So for now, please enjoy these special chappies! 😍