The A Team

THE NEXT DAY...

"I am telling you, this one 1st year from Hufflepuff called me Scarface." Emily said sourly, now shooting daggers at every one with affiliation with a badger as she walked in the Great Hall, "That's my new name. Now we're Scarhead and Scarface Potter."

Harry looked at Emily, gobsmacked, "Who calls me Scarhead?"

They sat in the Gryffindor table, briefly acknowledging those who sat opposite them, "Everyone in Slytherin, Scarhead," She said biting a chunk off a walnut muffin, "So, Ron, tell us what the other Champions did to get the Golden Egg?"

He looked at her, looking thoroughly taken aback, "You can't just order me around," Ron eventually gave up under Emily's glare, she appeared thrice as intimidating with the scar on her face, "Diggory did this weird thing where he Transfigured a rock on the ground, turning it into a dog. I guess he was trying to divert the Dragon's attention, granted it didn't work. Sort of, but he get the egg eventually, getting burned while he did it. That Fleur girl tried this sort of charm to put it into some kind of trance – That almost didn't work, but lucky for her. The downside of her charm was that the Dragon feel asleep and snored fire, she got burned. Krum – you won't believe this – Didn't even think of using a broom! He's probably the best right after you guys, he hit the Dragon square in the eye with a single spell, but they had to put off his score because he caused the Dragon to squash the real eggs."

Just then, a mousy little 2nd year appeared behind Ron, holding a parcel. Hermione had to cough for Ron to notice the tiny Gryffindor behind him.

"Oh, thanks, Roger." Said Ron, taking the parcel from him, Roger lingered for a moment then left hesitantly when Ron whispered to him.

Emily put down her muffin, watching Roger run out of the Great Hall, "You bribed that 2nd year to get your parcels for our autograph?" She said, clearly disturbed.

"And you said to stop reading minds of our people."

"That kid's mind was ecstatic, alright? You could hear it from mountains," Emily said, now watching Ron unwrap the parcel.

Everyone sitting in the Gryffindor table watched as if it were the final Quidditch world cup. Ron's face fell when he pulled out a robe made out of what looked like a skinned mammoth entwined with goat fur. It emitted a putrid odour, a mix of century old mothballs and soured milk.

"Bloody hell," He picked up the card that came with the parcel, re-reading it, "Ginny, are you sure this isn't yours? Mum must have the cards mixed or something."

Ginny scoffed, turning her nose from it, "No way, that's ghastly."

"I bet it comes with a bonnet – Aha!" Harry said, reaching in the box, "It'll go so well with your eyes, Ronald."

"Nose down, Harry," Said Ron, sadly sinking in the benches, "My mum sent me dress robes, dress robes... What in the bloody hell made her think I need dress robes?" He boxed up the dress robes, tying them up with the string it came with, "I don't care what it's for, and no way in hell am I wearing that."

Emily and Harry forcibly stopped Ron from leaving the table, thinking that he was going to dump what his mother sent him to the bins, "Look, if this is a great bother to you, let's go to Madam Malkin's and get you a new one." Said Emily, "I'm going to buy a dress anyways, might as well join me and the others, Ron."

Ron sank back into his seat, glaring at the box containing the lacy dress robes, "Why is it that everything I own is rubbish?"

~

Emily darted through the crowd of students, stepping on their feet and bumping into them as she ran. It wasn't that she was in a rush to getting to Slytherin house; Emily liked causing mayhem in the corridors, mentally picturing the students who had the most confused face when Emily bumped into them causing them to be in a daze.