St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies

"No, no! Don't touch her stuff. She doesn't like her stuff being touched." Daphne Greengrass said in a breaking voice, creating a barrier of green mist between Emily's trunk and the Healer from St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies. Despite being the sister of the one who almost ruined Emily and Draco's relationship last year, Daphne fully supported Emily all the way in whatever she did.

She was loyal to her, a true friend who wouldn't rat her out or place exploding stink bombs in her pillowcase. True enough that they didn't spend much time together, but there was always this connection between them that felt homey and free, almost sister-like.

The Healer looked immensely annoyed by the barricade Daphne casted, she swung out her wand wielding arm and almost effortlessly demolished it, sending a wave of cold air throughout the dorm. Daphne took a step back, the air sending chills down her spine, "Where's Emily? Where are you taking her?"

"She's already been detained, lass. I reckon your little friend won't come out of St. Mungo's for 2 weeks or so," The Healer said in a thick Scottish accent, "She'll come back good as new, it's like nothing happened."

Daphne slammed the lid of the trunk, tying up the leather latched, "But something is happening," She declared, tears glistening in her eyes, "And I demand to know what." Then, very closely, the Healer leaned in towards her, her deep blue eyes boring holes, "Your friend is very, very sick. It's a matter of the Dark Arts that I do not expect you to know about, lass." The Healer then regained her composure and levitated the trunk to follow her, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a patient waiting for me."

She watched the woman Healer make her way out of the dorm, peeking through the wedge of the door and watching her slam the porthole as she exited the common room. Daphne glumly went down the stairs and sat down on the couch next to Blaise and Draco, "What did you two see in the forest?" She asked, resting her head back, "And please, tell me everything."

"It all started when Blaise told me that he saw Emily and that she told him that she was going in the Forbidden Forest with me. A few minutes after that, he asked me what the hell I was doing her in the common room when Emily clearly said that we were going to the forest.

I myself had no idea what he or she was talking about but I do know for a fact that whoever Emily was with at that time, it was definitely not me. I don't know who but I'm positive it's some bloke with a glass of Polyjuice Potion. So, when I thought about that, I went in the forest to find Emily."

Draco then paused, placing his head in sorrow atop of his hands. He didn't want to remember, he wanted to forget, "I found her wand first, then Emily. And no longer than that, I found Barty Crouch Sr. In there as well."

Daphne scoffed, a puzzled look on her face, "Barty Crouch? What in the name of Merlin is he doing in the Forbidden Forest?" He shrugged, "I don't know but whatever lured him in there killed him later on." What was left of happiness in her eyes faded into oblivion as she heard of the wizard's death, "Who would want to kill him? No, wait – They bloody think Emily murdered Crouch, don't they?"

"No one knows what happened in the forest but it does look like it," Draco said ruefully, "I looked over the spells Emily used when I found her wand, there were no traces of the killing curse or anything that could have ended Crouch." With that being the end of Draco's explanation, Daphne slumped back in the couch, defeated, "So the only logical thing that they saw fit was to lock Emily up in St. Mungo's?"

Blaise sighed deeply, pinching the bridge of his nose, "I didn't see the whole thing, but I did see enough." He said in a morose voice, "Emily didn't go down without a fight; Dumbledore had to restrain her and call for the Healers from St. Mungo's. She... She wasn't herself, she didn't look like the Emily I grew up with here in this house."