Prologue

A/N: Don't forget to like, comment and follow me for more stories ^-^

-----------------------------

VERONICA

I love the warmth or beaches. My brothers feel the same way too, that's why every time we have time we spent it hanging out on beaches. There's a lot of hot people walking around and what not, the sun is perfect and the waves are pretty calming.

I'm Veronica the third child of Satan and his only daughter; the Goddess of Sex(Succubi) and Lust. In the human world I appeared to be a 21 year old with black wavy hair and not so-fair-skin. I look younger than 21 though, my real age is nearly a thousand or more, that's not yet old for my kind. I have three other brothers; the oldest is Damon, next is Lucio and lastly is Vain.

"That guy is checking you out" Lucio told me as he pointed out a blonde jock with a nice body.

"Want me to call him?" Vain teased though he kept a straight and serious face.

"Yeah sure, I can make use of him" I replied back with a playful smile plastered on my lips. He was hot and kind of my type, I hope he's not an airhead.

Vain called out the jock's attention, he approached us with a smug look on his face. I just got turned off, this is what I hate about humans--they're cocky and full of themselves.

"hey, babe" the jock said in a cool way trying to be sexy but it just failed to amuse me.

"Hey" I replied shortly, not wanting to go on with the conversation anymore.

"I knew you couldn't resist my charms" He said flexing a little. He then tried to hold my leg but I caught his hand and put it away.

"Sorry, I thought you were kinda hot but you turn out to be a jerk" I spat at him and it seems to piss him off.

He was about to grab me when Damon caught his hand and the jock glared at my brothers--wrong move I said inwardly.

"I think you should go" Damon warned calmly yet deadly.

"Look bro we can share" He suggested thinking it will work.

"Sorry but that won't do" Vain said with a smirk.

"Typical slut, eh?" he told me with a cocky smirk.

Before I knew it Lucio had punched him straight in the face and knocked him down. I chuckled in amusement as the jock tried to fight back but what can a mere human do to one of the strongest demon?

"I may be evil but I don't tolerate guys disrespecting my sister" Lucio spat and kicked the guy in the guts. After the guy bled we left him, he wasn't dead just so you all know.

"you're such a pain in the ass V" Damon said as he picked me up and carried me bridal style.

"Awe that was cute guys" I teased them and they all groaned in response and glared at me. They hate it when I tease them about being nice.

"You're so gonna help me get laid" Vain said that cause Damon and Lucio glared at him, Vain was quite the whore of the family and my older brother doesn't like it but they don't do anything to stop him either.

"What? I was just kidding" Vain defensively said and it mad eme chuckle, he's been acting like a horny teenager.

"Where are we going?" Lucio asked.

"Back to hell." Damon answered.

"But I want to get laid" Vain whined like a kind.

"Not today" Damon answered.

"You're hornier than me, I sometimes wonder if you're on the wrong body" I joked.

Lucio laughed while Vain glared at me. I just sighed and burried my face on Damon's neck. I am close with my brothers.