Chapter 2

I entered my favourite cafe here in New York and will order a blue berry cheesecake, I love cheesecakes and this cafe has the best blueberry cheesecake.

I went to the counter to order a blueberry cheesecake the waitress told me and the girl beside me that there's only one blueberry cheesecake left, I looked at the waitress and hypnotised her to give me the cheesecake.

"What the hell? I ordered it first and she gets to have it?" The girl beside me scoffed in disbelief.

I faced her to tell her something but I was surprise to see the blonde girl on the club the other night, and she seems to recognise me as she narrowed her eyes at me in hatred.

This was the bitch that stole the hot guy from me the other night and now she stole my cheesecake?!

I chuckled at her thoughts.

"Is stealing really your thing?" She said at me and rolled her eyes while I cocked my eyebrow in amusement.

"How is it stealing when it was never yours in the first place" I replied with a smirk and walked away, not minding her rants.

I went seat on my usual spot, I liked this table because it has a good distance to the other table, it has a good view and it's not that cold on this side and not as hot either. I took a bite on my cheesecake and saw the blonde girl standing in front of me with a frown in her face. What did I do this time?

"This seat was my seat" She protested.

"Yeah? It doesn't have your name on it" I told her.

"My purse is here, which means that the seat is taken" She explained losing her temper.

"Good to know" I stated blankly wanting to annoy her more.

"You're one crazy stealing woman" She said with a pause each word.

"And you're one delusional woman who thinks she owns everything" I said sarcastically, I knew she was really pissed because her face was beet red and she grabbed her bag before she walked out of the cafe.

I walked out the cafe and headed to St.Bernard Academy. I went inside the principal's office. Mrs.Brown welcomed me with a warm smile.

"Nice seeing you here V, what can I do for you?" She asked me with a smile.

"You know why I'm here" I answered back and she grinned.

"I know you have business here but please do avoid starting chaos" She pleaded.

"C'mon it's not like I can avoid fights, what do you expect from me?" I said.

"I just don't want trouble" She warned me and I winked back at her.

"Sure do aunty" I answered slightly mocking her, she's my mom's step sister and she's also a demon. She hated being called aunt or aunty because it makes her feel old but in the human world she's a 42 year old woman so I grew fund of teasing her.

"Stop mocking me" She scoffed and rolled her eyes at me as she handed me my 'class schedule'.

"And don't go seducing everyone" She joked and I just chuckled at her comment.

"I can't help it" I answered back and get going.

I walked through the hallway with all eyes on me; some were adoring me, others was lustful stares and a few jealous stares. But I kept myself from smirking and show off a blank face. I saw the blondie talking to her redhead friend again in the locker and once she laid her blue eyes on me she grew angry.

What the actual fuck?! What in the name of God is this bitch doing here?!

I stopped on the two of them and they both narrowed their eyes on me. I had a closer look on the blondie's face, she has those ocean blue eyes, flawless white skin, her nose is pretty cute and she has those kissable lips.

"What do you need?" She snarked at me and I chuckled at her stupid attempt of pissing me off.

"I need someone to show me around" I stated and she raise her eyebrow at me.

"And you're the only one I'm friends with" I added.

"We are not friends, and we will never be friends" She hissed at me.

"I'll just tell the principal how unwelcoming you are" I threatened playfully and I saw a flash of uneasiness in her eyes it almost got me laughing but I held myself from doing so.

"How about I'll do it instead" The redhead volunteered and we both looked at her. She's quite pretty with those perfectly placed light freckles, pointed nose, light blue eyed and pink lips. I could've mistaken her for a model.

"Is that so? How nice of you" I said with a flirty smile.

Why the hell is Kayla doing?! Why does she want to tour this bitch?! Why did she offer such thing?!

"So Kayla, right?" I asked the redhead, ignoring  the blonde woman's thoughts.

"Yeah, how did you know?" She said a bit surprised.

"I guessed and it suits you well" I stated and she gave me an unsure look.

"Kayla c'mon don't be stupid, don't go with this girl" The blonde said.

She steals everything! and she's trying to steal my best friend!

"Why? are you jealous?" I questioned with a straight face as I cock my head at her and it's like she didn't know what to say.

"W-w..... I-i..... No" She defended blushing in embarrassment and I just chuckled.

Ugh.... why did I stutter? she is getting in my nerves!

"I thought so" I said and turned to face Kayla.

"I'll see you at lunch" I said with a sweet smile and Kayla looked like she's trying to decipher my face.