Chapter 31

Veronica's POV

I'm worried about Natalie, we haven't talked for five days now and I don't know what's the problem. I tried contacting her but nothing worked, I tried asking Kayla for help but she told me to 'give her time she'll come around'. I sighed in frustration and drank the tequila on the counter. The music was loud and the lights were dimmed, the disco lights made it impossible to stay sane. 

I saw a guy looking at me, giving me 'the' look. I haven't slept with anyone for awhile now so I gave it a go and approached the guy. We flirted and headed to the bathroom without prolonging the conversation. I'm not interested in him, I'm only here for one thing. After that I need to go back to my place anyways. We entered an empty cubicle and started making out. He was kissing me on my necks and sucked on a delicate spot which made me moan. He was good, I gotta admit that. He sucked hard enough to leave a mark on it. I unzipped his pants and pulled it down, it revealed a 6 inches throbbing cock. I devoured it balls deep which made him moan so loud. I repeated my action until he came. It felt good, I feel good.

Natalie's POV

I was looking for Veronica at the club where Jack told me he saw her, but I couldn't find her. I decided to take a few shots to help me ease my nervousness, I honestly don't know what to say to her but I know what I want. After taking a few shots I went to the bathroom to pee. I entered the only available cubicle and heard moaning beside it, people are disgusting--not even bothering on doing it on their place. 

I went out the cubicle and washed my hands, when the cubicle opened and revealed the person I've been looking for with a man trying to fix his clothes. I stood there frozen on the spot. I couldn't move, it hurts but I couldn't cry. She saw me and was also shock to see me. She approached me and started talking but for a moment I couldn't hear anything she was saying I can only see her lips move. And when I had the courage to move I slapped her, she looked shocked and hurt. I walked out without saying anything.  

She followed me until we reached the parking lot where she caught me by my arm. 

"Stop it!" I hissed and tried to escape from her grasp.

"Natalie, I'm sorry" She said. Her straight face doesn't look remorseful but her eyes tells otherwise. She was hurt and for some reason she managed to made me soft. 

I know what she did was wrong and hurtful but that's what she do to stay alive, I couldn't blame her for that but it hurts knowing I can't give her an important thing that a man can. I feel like I wasn't enough, but the look in her eyes told me how much she suffered from these past few days. I broke down and cried in front of her, she immediately hugged me and caressed my hair. 

"Shhh babe I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I promise I can explain, please hear me out." She said in a soft voice, she was for once gentle.