Chapter 20

"Can I ask how old are you?" Natalie asked me as she ate the last piece of food in her plate.

"I'm 21" I lied to her as I gulped my water.

"No offence but aren't you too..." She tried continuing without sounding rude.

"Old for senior high school? yeah, I stopped for two years on my sophomore year." I explained and she nodded in respond.

"What's your hobbies?" She asked me, she chose the typical questions and even though it's stupid I find it cute for trying.

"I don't have any" I wanted to say 'sex' but I'll just freak her out.

"Oh okay" She answered and she looked a bit down. Why? maybe because I've replied shortly on her past questions, I'm not quite the talker.

"Don't get the wrong idea about me replying dryly, I'm not much of a talker" I explained to her with a smile.

"Oh okay, it's fine I'm talkative" She beamed and I almost shook my head in amusement to her change of mood.

"Have you ever been on a date?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry that was stupid, of course you've been on a da-" She tried finishing her second statement.

"I don't do dates but I guess I could make exceptions" I cut her. I wasn't lying but I wasn't telling the truth either. I've been on a lot of dates but I've never dated that I've enjoyed, I don't like dates because it's lousy.

"Oh, I haven't dated for year or two I guess" She answered me.

"Why is that?" I asked her back.

"Ever since my parents died I was a man hater but I've dated but it was all boys, when I've realised I'm pansexual I haven't been on a date ever since" She flatly told me.

Once we were done we stood up and went back to my car. I offered her a ride to her house and she gladly accepted it. As we drove to her house she was singing and humming to the song Chains by Nick Jonas. I must say she has a nice voice.

"So um..." She wanted to say something but she's not telling me.

God this is so embarrassing, why would I ask her for a next date?! I might sound desperate.
Ugh.....

"Did you enjoy the date?" I asked her and she looked at me and nodded shyly.

"Good because there's still a next time" I don't know why I told her that, I know I shouldn't have promised her a date but I didn't regret telling her that.

"Really?" She asked me as she rose a little from her slumped seat.

"Yeah, I mean why not" I told her.

Once she was gone I almost bang my head on the stirring wheel. Why? why did I say that? I should've ended it here. I can't be with her. I'll end up hurting her but my human is taking control. Does this mean I like her? or I just enjoy her company? I didn't feel any of those fluttering feelings, blushing, spark nor even butterflies in the stomach-I felt none of those but I feel comfortable with her plus I enjoy her company. I might not like her but I've never enjoyed anyone's company without evolving sex, so she must be something because I've never felt this way before.

I wonder how long I'll last with her without having sex to her.

I hit the bar afterwards, alcohol is like my daily prescription for me to sleep. I like night life but when it's around 2 in the morning it feel lonely so instead of looking at. the empty city I want to sleep.

Another thing I like about the human world is because it's not as empty and dark as hell but at some time at night it looks like a man made hell.

"Hey gorgeous" A husky voice sat beside me.

"Hey" I greeted him, I haven't ate since forever I guess.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He offered.

"Know but you can give me some good night" I straight forwardly said.

"Of course" He said and we started making out on the spot. He tasted like mint and I can't help but be addicted to his mouth.

We ended up in a cubicle. I kneeled in front of his crotch and unzip his zipper with my teeth and I heard him grunt at the scene. I pulled down his pants with his boxer as his dick sprang out. I didn't waste anytime and started licking the base to the tip and sucked on the tip lightly. I took him whole in my mouth and he grunted Jesus' name.

"Oh God" He moaned as I suck his cock.

"You're so good" He grunted as he came inside my mouth.

"Didn't know you're quite religious" I teased him as I wiped my lips. I feel so full and energetic.

"You're mouth is my religion" He replied back as he tried to calm his breathing and I smirked inwardly to what he said.