Chapter 26

It's been three months since Natalie and I had been together 'officially'. Everything is actually going well and we're more on the honeymoon stage of whatever you call that. It's been too good to be true. I walked inside Natalie's room and saw her staring at a picture frame.

"What are you looking at?" I asked as I sat down next to her.

She seemed to be started by my presence. 

"Oh, my family picture" She said.

"Right" I said, more to myself that to her.

She looked hurt for a moment, and I suddenly felt guilty for some reason.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing" She lied and placed the picture frame back in place.

"You know if there's something I could do to make you feel better you should tell me" I told her with all seriousness.

"I want to meet your family" she said.

And all of the sudden my world stop spinning.

"What?" I uttered rudely.

"Is it bad that I asked?" She asked me.

"No-- I was just taken by surprise" I answered, although I was lying. I know she won't like my parents and my parents won't like her either.

"Are you sure? they're pretty much different" I said.

"yes, I am sure" She insisted. 

the idea of her meeting my parents and family scares me, it's like I'm lying to her to an extent. She doesn't know anything true about me except my for the feelings I have for her.

"okay then" I agreed.

she smiled at me and kissed me all of the sudden. I smiled back and kissed her.

After that day I still don't know how to tell my parents they'll be meeting Natalie. I want her to know me but I can't risk it....