Chapter 17

I looked around the bar with these dim lighting and disco balls as the song Star boy by the weekend started blasting and I decided to dance. I had a few shots Jack Daniel Whiskey and I wasn't near drunk. Demons doesn't get drunk easily and drugs doesn't take time to wear off on us because our body is basically half dead.

I collided with the people dancing. Some where dancing their heart away some were just reckless but I couldn't care more. I saw the basic jocks and trying hard to be sexy girls. I collided with a hot chic wearing a fitting red dress and she seem to pull it off very well, she got my attention.

I swayed my hips with her as I wrap my hand around her waist. And she seems to acknowledge me as she leaned in to my touch, I don't blame her though no one can resist a touch from a sex goddess.

I wasn't ditching her I just need a bit of alcohol before we wear each other out. You have no idea how much I want to sleep normally at night but apparently we don't sleep unless were drunk or tired, we don't need sleep to survive or to be sane.

"I'll take a few more shots then I'll come back to you babe" I whispered seductively in her ears and nipped on it a little. She nodded and an inviting moan came out her mouth.

I went back to the counter and had a few drinks. I saw a certain someone approached me and I sighed.

"You seem to be everywhere, are you stalking me?" She cockily asked. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"No, I'm not stalking you" I answered trying to ignore her drunk ass.

"Then why are you here? why do you always pop out, out of nowhere?" She asked.

"There's this thing called coincidence plus you are the one popping out out of nowhere hon" I answered her.

"Can I ask you a question?" Natalie stated.

"Aren't you already asking one?" I shot her a smirk.

"But go ahead" I added.

"Why do I feel funny when you're near me?" She asked me.

If I was human I would've said 'because you like me' but then I'm not and I know exactly the reason why she felt that way.

"I don't know, why don't you answer that i stead" I spat a lie, I can't tell her the real reason I'll look stupid and crazy if I do so.

"I think I actually like you" Natalie Slurred.

"But I also hate you at the same time...." She added.

"Are you drunk? or on crack?" I asked her seriously but she just laughed at my statement as if it was a joke. I examined her for awhile then it hit me.

She was spiked.

I looked around to see if who spiked her but It was impossible to spot that person knowing it could be anyone. I sighed and looked at her.

"I'll take you home" I told her. Why am I offering her a place to stay again? this is getting out of hand. We will do a lot of talking on the morning.

"But the fun just began" She whined.

"Actually it's over" I said and she keep fighting. I didn't have a choice but to carry her like a sack of potato.

"You idiot! Let go of me! I'm not a child! this is murder! I mean kidnapping!" She slurred then started laughing at her own stupid statement.

"Sometimes I wonder Why I give a flying fuck if you get robbed, raped or die when you're drunk? when you hated me once you're a sober" I said to myself.

As usual I took her to a hotel and she was knocked up in the bed, it was a a bed with a space that could fit four people.

Now that I think about it, Natalie seems to keep running to me when she's in her vulnerable state and I never took advantage of her despite the fact that she's my type, is it because of her hatred towards me? but I don't that should stop me from fucking her sorry ass.
She also seem to drink a lot of alcohol that couldn't handle, is she troubled?

Why do I even care? She just ruined my evening. I was going to get drunk and have some sex the hot chic on the red dress but I ended up helping a girl and put her to bed with me and she hated me to guts plus she prays before she eats the food a devil gave her! what kind of disrespect is that?