Chapter 5

"How was your day?" Mom asked us. We are currently having a dinner on one of the expensive restaurants here in Paris with my brothers but dad couldn't make it.

"It was fine" Vain grinned and winked at mom and mom just rolled her eyes.

"The Usual" Damon answered focusing on eating his steak.

"Okay, I guess" Lucio shortly replied.

"Eventful" I said with a smirk.

"Really? care to tell us what happened?" Mom asked me.

"Well I met an interested girl and her friend plus I started going to high school again when I'm supposedly a college student" I answered and complained about the last part.

"You should focus more on catching those traitors" My dad suddenly appeared and kissed mom in the cheek.

"Sure do dad" I stated and started eating my meal.

Just to clarify things, we don't fly because we don't posses wings but we can teleport.

"By the way, I wouldn't be home for a month or two" Dad announced.

"Why?" Mom asked him.

"I have a business to finish" He stated and the rest of the meal was casual talks.

We might seem like a normal family but were not. Sure our parents care for us but they won't look after us or even care to help us when were in trouble, we've been independent since we reach the age of 8.

My mom was human in a family of demon and my dad took interest on her and turned her to a demon, my dad took the throne and needed four offspring to rule the four dimension of the underworld; the hell, the dark world, the sex world and the World of Endless agony.

The night has came and I was waiting for the one traitor left. I saw a man in a suit he was talking to a professor. I focused on him and as he shook the professor's hand his eyes turned red, that's my cue. I approached them and the demon recognised me immediately. I open gripped his neck and slam him on the concrete, I sucked his soul while his mouth was open. I looked back and saw the professor unconscious, I approached him and shook him lightly.

"Wh-What are you doing here Ms.Veronica?" He asked shakily.

"I'm here to erase a mistake" I said and started choking him and sucked his soul until he looked thin and greyish.

I looked around being cautious for any witnesses. I saw a small boy around the age of 13 his eyes were wide and I approached him while he stepped back. I froze his body so he can't back away or runaway.

"Please don't hurt me" He pleaded.

"I have a sister to look after" He said as he cried.

"Please have mercy on me" He begged.

I kneeled down and stared at him intently, I caress his cheeks and wipe his tears away. I saw my brothers in him. I kissed his forehead and erased his memory of what he just witnessed. We can erase any memory we want from a human and in my case it can only be done through a kiss. He closed his eyes as I erased a memory then he laid unconscious, I slowly dropped him on the ground.

"Hello, 911 what's your emergency?"

"I saw two dead bodies and an unconscious one , in the fifth avenue street alley"

"Did you see anything on the incident?"

"I'm afraid no"

"Okay, the rescue team will be there any minute now. Please stay in place for further interrogation"

I ended the call and teleported back to hell. I went inside the mansion and saw Vain sucking some brunette's face in the sofa. I quickly made the brunette disappear in a snap of a finger. I brought the brunette back to the human world because I was sure as hell that she was human from the way she looked. And Vain looked at me in disbelief. And yes I we can bring any human in hell back to where they came from.

"What the hell?!" He hissed.

"You didn't just cock blocked me when I have a raging boner but you sent the hot chic back to where she came from!" Vain complained frustratedly.

"Now how am I gonna fix my problems?!" Vain groaned.

"You have your hands for that" I answered suggestively.

"Jerk" he muttered lowly but I heard it.

"The irony when you're the one who'll be jerking off" I smirked evilly.

"Bitch" He muttered again.

"Funny how you are the one bitching about a raging boner"