Chapter 9

"Oh God" I moaned as I bounced my hips on the hot british guy underneath me. He groaned occasionally when I bounce faster and harder. We've been fucking for almost an hour now and I can say that he's going to come again for the third time. He bucked his hips and buried his cock inside me as I felt him shot his cum inside me and it made my eyes rolled back at the pleasure and energy I felt.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had" He breathed.

"What can I say? I'm quite a sex god" I stated and we both chuckled. We laid there for awhile trying to catch our breathe and relax our muscles from the intense sex we just had.

"I feel so drained and I bet you feel the same way too" He suggested and I just nodded in respond. Honestly I wasn't anywhere near tired, I feel so full of energy. I can't blame him when he felt drain since I consumed and absorbed his energy.

When I felt his breath even and know that he's in deep sleep, I sneaked my way out of the hotel. It was an expensive five star hotel, for a one night stand.

I went back to hell and saw my brothers in the dining table drinking wines. I took a seat.

"What's the gathering about?" I asked.

"There are four people who are trying to resurrect the Corinthians." Vain said seriously.

"Alexandria is a profiler and she's also half demon, Jerome is a human priest, Hayden a strip bar owner and a shape shifter and Gail a male kid" Damon stated.

"We have to get rid of them" Lucio added.

"How will we kill them?" I asked them.

"We will take care of them one by one" Damon said.

"You'll have Alexandria, I'll take the priest, Damon will handle the shape shifter and Vain got the kid" Lucio explained and I nodded.

Finding a profiler is pretty hard compared to a kid or priest because they're human. I sighed as I walked past the streets in New York. I heard a guy grunted and a gunshot afterwards, I saw some frat guys running away. I ignored it though, I'm used to these twisted people.

The next morning I went to school and as usual everyone's attention was on me as I walk past them. I tried not to squad with anyone because I would be leaving after a few months, I didn't want anyone finding out my secret. Even though a lot of popular clique wanted me in their group, I chose to play humble and say no.

I walked to a vacant table in the cafeteria and started eating my burger. Suddenly, Kayla and Natalie sat with me. I looked up at them and saw Kayla carrying their tray smiling while Natalie was frowning-obviously forced to seat with me.

"Hey! can we share a table with you?" Kayla beamed with a smile.

"Yeah, no problem" I answered and watch them settle down on their seats.

"It could've been better if you said no" Natalie bluntly told me.

"A thank you could've also been better" I responded back at her.

"You two should get along, it's been more than a month since you've met. Don't you think it's time to stop bickering?" Kayla softly stated. I snorted at her but covered it with a blank face.

"Don't you get that I despise her no matter how long we've known each other, I swear to God I can even hate her forever" Natalie answered with her hand gestures.

Forever is a long time, you won't even last for a hundred years. Stupid human.

I chuckled at my thoughts and Natalie shot me a glare while Kayla gave me a questioning look.

"What's funny?" Natalie rudely asked.

"Nothing, I found it cute that we've only known each other for a month and you're already swearing to God a forever with me." I teased her with a smirk and for the first time I've seen her blushed.

"Are you blushing?" I teased but held a serious face and voice.

"No you stupid bitch, I'm furious that's why I'm red" She scoffed back at me.

"Whatever you call it" I said and started finishing my burger, Kayla was already eating pop corn and Natalie tried eating her food.

"You two sure do know how to entertain me, I always knew it was a good decision to share a table with you Veronica" She continued to chew her popcorn in amusement and sip on her soda.

"Why am I friends with you" Natalie muttered softly.

"I ask myself that every time you do something mean or rude" Kayla joked and chuckled lightly, finding humour on what she just said.

"Hey I'm just gonna grab some ice cream" Kayla said.

"Do you guys want anything?" Kayla added but we both shook our head and Kayla went on her way.

"About last night—" Natalie was about to say something but I cut her short.

"Don't even bring that up, it was nothing. Just forget it" I stated.

"Good because that's just what I was saying" she said that left the atmosphere in silent.