Chapter 13

I walked in a convenient store and find some beer, I don't want to go to a club or bar. But I want to get drunk in a hotel room. I bought half a case of beer and checked in on a hotel room.

I pressed the elevator button and the elevator opened on the 3rd floor, I wasn't paying attention until I saw Natalie walked in. She was also shock to see me here.

"Going up? or going down?" I asked her.

"How about we go to your room and I can go Up and Down on you" She whispered seductively near my ear. I looked at her cautiously.

"You're drunk" I stated and once the elevator stopped on my floor I walked away. Natalie came running to me and hugged me.

"I'm lonely" She said, playing the pity game.

"I found that out" I rolled my eyes.

"You're mean, but I still keep up with you" She said with a sweet smile. What the hell is this girl trying to do? and why the hell am I not finding the courage to flirt back? Maybe because she's not my type? but she's hot, maybe I'm just not in the mood.

"I'm sorry what?" I begged my pardon.

"I want you" She said as if it's a casual thing to say. Who am I kidding? she's drunk.

"You're drunk, go home or something" I shooed her away.

"Why? because your desire for me is harder to fight when I'm with you" She teased and tried kissing me but I grabbed her arm to put her in place.

"desire on killing you, yes" I said and she pouted at me like a kid.

"I hate you" She muttered under her breath.

"Never knew until you told me" I sarcastically snorted.

I had no choice but to bring her with me since she won't stop following me, she didn't even let go of me. I was planning on getting drunk not babysitting a drunk kid, and the worst part is we're not even on a party nor are we friends.

"This is the second time I'm helping your ass Natalie" I warned her as she slumped on my bed.

"You can help me with something else" She teased and I just rolled my eyes at her.

She maybe hot and my type but she was a bitch to me and she hates me when she's sober. I'm contemplating on moving her to the couch which will surely lead to her falling on the ground, letting her sleep on my bed while I suffer on the couch when this is my hotel room or sleeping beside her which will freak her out and I might end up accidentally killing her in the morning.

Okay, I'm moving her. I decided and carried her to the couch. She better be grateful and thankful tomorrow because her weight is no joke.

I went outside the balcony to get some fresh air. The endless light in the city calmed me like the ocean waves. It amazes me how beautiful the night in New York is, because in hell its nothing but darkness outside. Such pity to those who deserved to be immortals but didn't get to be, and lucky to those who become one even if they didn't deserve it.

I don't sleep and you probably found that out already, so instead of staying I went to a strip club I loved to go to. I saw my girl Sally in a nurse kinky outfit. I approached her and she quickly ran to me the second she saw me.

"I thought I'd never see you again" She said as we hugged longingly.

Sally is a friend of mine she's a shapeshifter that work in a famous strip club. We've been friends for more than 800 years now, she's been my sources on some of my business.

"What can I get you V?" She asked me.

"A meal" I answered, she knew what I meant by that. Without further waiting she grabbed a twink dressed in a cute outfit. I nodded at her in agreement, I like eating a meal here when I want to dominate a twink.

"Hi" He squeeled and he grabbed my hand to lead me in a private room.

"You're cute you know" I told him and he blushed, how cute.

"Are you gay?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"I'm pansexual I'm attracted to any human being" He answered me sweetly.

"Well, I'm a sex goddess I attract any human being" I answered him.

"You will address me Mistress and I will call you baby" I ordered and he nodded.

"What's your safe word?" I asked him.

"My safe word is Red for stop, White to slow down and Pink to go" He answered me politely.

"Okay then, let's start" I stated.

"I expect you to cum as much as you can" I told him, this is gonna be one hell of a meal.

"Okay Mistress" He answered.

"I want you to cum two times without me touching you and three times for the rest activity, I hope you can last long baby"