Chapter 4

"I can't believe she has a hot boyfriend!" I whined, why does hot guys go out with bitched like her.

"Why are you even sweating about this Natalia?" Kayla asked me, her eyebrows furrowed.

"I'll give you a whole book of reasons why I despise her. First she stole the man I had a crush on for years now, second she stole my cheesecake, third she stole my seat then she came along stealing my spot on one of the 'populars' and lastly she has a hot boyfriend" I ranted.

"I mean, does karma see that this bitch need some" I added, frustrated on that woman.

"I think you guys just met on the wrong foot" Kayla said calmly, she's really nice like an angel.

"Yeah and first impression lasts" I argued back.

"Why don't you just ignore her? instead of calling her foul names" She suggested and I just sighed.

"Ugh... She's fucked up" I groaned as we started heading to the cafeteria.

"I can't relate" She scoffed and smiled at me while I rolled my eyes at her playfully.

We sat down on our usual table. I looked around looking for that bitch, I bet she's lonely. I saw her talking to the jocks and it seems like everyone has interest on her! can't they see that her gorgeous face and bright smile is a nothing but a Sham!?

"Natalie are you okay?" Kayla tapped my shoulder and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"You were staring at her for too long" Kayla said, though it was suppose to tease me.

"No, I'm not. That's just ridiculous" I scoffed.

"How many times do I have to say that she's a bitch and I hate her" I stated.

"Hate who?" A sudden voice said and I looked up to met those brown eyes.

Speaking of the Devil, I thought to myself.

"She was just talking about you" Kayla announce out of the blue.

"Kayla are you stupid? it was a rhetorical question, you were not suppose to answer it." I exclaimed and she just looked at me with a blank face. I swear something's wrong about this girl.

"Well, I'm sorry I was just being polite" She defended in a sarcastic yet nice way, everything that came out from her mouth is nothing but calm and nice.

"You should stop being nice to everyone" I told her.

"Stop being a BI on her" The bitch said with that cocky smirk that she always has, it's pissing me off.

"Shut up" I snarked at her.

"Natalie play nice" Kayla suddenly said and I looked at her like she's crazy.

"I'm not going to play nice on her" I pointed at this conniving bitch.

"Natalie huh?" She said, her smirk growing wider and I want to really slap her.

"I'm Veronica" She said with a 'smile'.

Psh. Fake Bitch!

"I don't care!" I response back.

"Nice to meet you too" Veronica said and walked away. I saw Kayla face palmed as she sighed.

"Sometimes you have more issues than vogue" Kayla remarked as she shook her head in disappointment.

"What does that suppose to mean?" I asked her.

"It means that you have a lot of things you gotta fix" She answered me with that 'trust me' look on her face.

Why does everything seems to go against me when Veronica showed up? she is really a bad news, maybe not to others but to me she is.