Chapter 22

I hadn't talk to Natalie since I've been busy lately. Damon asked for me to check on the soul keepers, he wasn't trusting them enough. Souls is like our water but it gave us incredible energy and since we're the one managing the 'food business' in hell, we're the one who check the stocks. Plus I've already found Alexandria, but I never got to locate her without looking suspicious.

Humans know our existence but not everyone believes in us and not everyone thinks that we're walking on the same streets that they do, It's not a secret more like a 'for me to know and for you to find out' thing. Another reason why we're not flaunting our true identity is because it will ruin the balance of earth and will start a war.

"You seem to be in deep thoughts" Jack snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I have a situation" I told him.

"Ooh I like situations" Jack cooed.

"There's this girl I'm comfortable of, she amuse me, she fascinate me, she caught an interest from me, I saved her ass a fee times, I spent money to her, the feelings I have for her is new to me. She seem to get in my comfort zone within a month and I enjoyed her company without sexual things involve. She told me she likes me then we go on a date, it went well but the problem is I promised her a next date without figuring out my feelings for her first" I told him.

"You seem to Care about her and for a spawn of Satan Caring for a mortal stranger is quite rare, plus she got to your comfort zone easily. So I think you like her." He concluded.

"But I don't feel all the butterflies in my stomach, spark or fluttering bullshit towards her" I told him.

"You won't feel those because you're a demon, your heart doesn't even beat" He explained.

"Oh" was all I could reply.

"Lemme guess this girl is Natalie" He teased me.

"In fact it is" I admitted.

"Did I help with your problem?" He asked me.

"A lot" I said with a smile.

"Now it's your turn to help me with my problem" He said with a sly smirk and I raise an eyebrow at him.

Horny Bastard.

He dragged me to a stall and locked it behind him. He pulled his pants down with his boxers and his semi hard dick was presented in front of me. I kneeled to face his crotch, I pump him a few time as he grunts. I licked it from the base to the tip then took it whole in my mouth.

I jogged my way to the school. I bumped into someone and her things fell on the ground. I usually don't care but I helped her. I sensed something in her, something off. She looked up to thank me but a soon as she looked up she paled.

"I-i....u-uh....Oh god help me" She breathed. My eyes flashed gold as I stepped to approach her and she took a step back.

"What a coincidence, I've been looking for you" I told her with a dangerous smirk.

"I promise I won't tell anyone, please spare me" She begged me.

"You will because you hold a grudge against us" I replied and I was about to reach to grab her neck and kill her when I heard a voice from behind.

"Aunt Al!" It was Natalie, she ran to us and we immediately fixed ourselves.

"Veronica?" Natalie recognised me.

"What a coincidence I've been looking for you" She added as she turned to me.

"Dittos" I murmured lowly, good thing she didn't hear it.

"Oh, I see you finally meet my Aunt Al" She said with a wide smile.

My eyes almost bulge out of its socket on what she just told me. I can't believe all this time I was looking for Alexandria and I didn't knew I was dating her nephew? Un-fucking-believable.

"Sorry what?" I blurted out.

"She's my Aunt, the one I've been telling you. Don't tell me you weren't listening" She accused me.

"No, I was listening." I answered.

"H-how did you know her Natalie?" Alexandria finally spoke, her voice showed fear in it.

"we met a month ago.....and we're kind of.....dating?" Natalie answered sheepishly and Alexandria's eyes widen and if she wasn't pale enough earlier she grew paler if possible.

"W-what?" She asked in disbelief as if inwardly praying that she just misheard Natalie.

"We're dating and we've met a month ago?" Natalie unsurely repeated.

"S-she" She was about to reveal my identity but I gave her a message not to.

"You guys are acting weird, is everything alright?" She asked concerned.

"Everything is Perfect" I smirked and Alexandria gulped as she nodded in agreement.

"Ookaay?" Natalie broke the tension and silence between.

"We should get going Natalie, class starts at 8" I told Natalie and she dismissed herself to Alexandria as we walked together to school.

I'll see you around Alexandria