Chapter 3

I was walking to my first class when I heard squealing and giggling and I also felt a familiar aura. I looked around to see Vain in a high school uniform his tie is a bit messy with the badboy hairstyle and shades, really? what are you? some type of Zac Efron?

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and he leaned in to kiss me on the cheeks and I glared at him but he just winked at me.

"Just here to inform you that I got the traitor and dad want you to make sure that the school knows nothing" He whispered so near to my ear as he held my head, it appears like he's hugging me closely. I just nodded at him and bid my goodbye. I looked around and saw that everyone's attention was on me now, I'm used to this attentions anyway.

She has a hot boyfriend?! and she dare to flirt with Kayla?! what a typical slut.

I looked at my sides and saw the blondie glaring at me and I just smirked at her. She's just jealous, typical high school girl.

I was inside the room and surrounded by the jocks and some insecure cheerleaders, they're annoying me.  But I got their names; Steve is a blonde jock and the football quarterback, Lukas is a cute Latino and I totally dig for him, Zach is the football captain and then there's the two bitched-Aubrey and Tiffany. Even their names annoy me.

"So, where you from?" Steve asked, he's been flirting with me for about twenty minutes now.

"Los Angeles" I lied, I mean what am I suppose to say? I'm from hell.

Los Angeles my ass

Aubrey said in her head.

"Some Hollywood girl?" Zach teased.

Psh. This bitch is pissing me off! how can he get the attention of everyone even though she's new here?

I heard Tiffany's thoughts so I looked at the fake ass bitch.

"You know, I think Tiffany here doesn't like me" I said acting like a victim.

"Tiffany fuck off" Steve said and Tiffany's face grew red.

"I'm your girlfriend and you're disrespecting me!" She scoffed and slapped Steve in the face then walked away.

"This Bitch is ruining everything!" Aubrey said and Zach glared at her.

"What? now you side with her? just because she's hot?! I bet she has a lot of dirt in her name that's why she transferred!" She hissed as Zach managed her. Next thing I know Lukas and I were alone. Good time to get some action.

"You know I totally dig for Latinos" I told her as I ran a finger in his clothed chest and I felt his breathed hastened.

"I-I...Uh..." He tried talking but he was too intoxicated with lust to even response.

"I think, I should help you with your stuttering" I teased as I kissed his jaw trailing down on his neck.

"Ah... Not here" He said in a shy voice and man did that turn me on even more. I practically dragged him to the girl's bathroom and pushed him inside the cubicle.

"You're also hot" He told me and I sat him down on the closed bowl. I sat on his lap grinding on his erection and he threw his head back as he hold on the side for support. I kissed his neck occasionally nipping on it to leave a hickey and he groans every time I do.

"V-veronica" He moaned when I took my shirt off still grinding on his erection.

"Yes babe?" I purred as I took off all my clothes. He stared at me in lust but he stayed still like he didn't want to touch my delicate skin.

"I-I....Uh... Fuck" He said when I buried his face on my breast and he started sucking like his life depended on it as I moaned while he also fingered me.

I aligned his dick on my entrance and slowly ride him as he throw his head back in pleasure. I continued riding him until it was in an animalistic pace already, his hands were cupping my breasts and sometimes gripping on it when the pleasure is too much. He came inside me and I moaned as I intake his cum. I feel like I'm a new man when I felt the energy flowing down my veins.

"We didn't use condom" He said in a small voice and the way he talk like an innocent boy plus the accent it just turn me on.

"It's fine, I'm on pill" I told him and he smiled at me.