Epilogue

Natalie

I was just getting a good view of a certain lake. I just got married and the venue was in this lake house, I've always wanted to get married here. I saw a girl seating on the edge of a wooden bridge on the side of the lake. I approached her.

"Miss" I called out to her and she looked at me in awe and smiled lovingly.

She has a brown wavy hair, her eyes were piercing black, she has a perfect nose, a thin sexy lips and a detailed cheeks and jawline to die for.

"Are you alright?" I asked her.

"More than alright" She said and stand up, she was staring at me like she was admiring every inch of me.

"You look lovely" She complemented making me blush, why am I blushing?

"Are you a friend of my husband?" I asked her.

"No" She answered, and that got me confuse.

"Then, why are you here?" I asked her and she looked down.

"I didn't mean to be rude" I added and she looked up at me, staring at those eyes reminded me of a certain someone.

"I remember you" I said and she smiled at me.

"You were the one you once helped me when my bag got snatched, I never got to thank you. As my thank you, you can come in and have a lovely meal" I offered.

"I rather not" She answered.

"You're like my guardian angel you know" I joked.

Veronica

She looked really good in her wedding dress, she looked perfect actually. She used to be my everything and now she's someone else's world.  

I shifted to my demon form and saw her almost runaway in horror, I smiled sadly at her. I knew she will be scared of me, of the real me and it hurts me.

"Am I still your guardian angel?" I asked her.

"H-how?" she asked me nervously, she looked scared.

"What do you mean How?" I asked her.

"I mean, you're a demon why would you help me?" She asked me and it broke my heart when she called me a demon.

"Because I owe you a lot and to protect you is the least I can do for you" I answered her honestly.

"I don't even know you" She said rudely and it hurt me to the deepest core of my heart. I took a step forward and she seem to be frozen on the ground so she couldn't do anything.

"Don't go near me!" She screamed and right now I just want to go back to the good old days that only I can remember.

"I won't hurt you you have to trust me" I told her and she seem to be considering on what I said.

I approached her and she looked at me with wide eyes and it begged me to leave her alone. I could hear her thoughts, she is asking why I'm here.

"I'm here to give you my wedding present, this will hurt but you deserve to know the truth" I said as I caressed her cheek she resisted but soon leaned in on my touch and closed her eyes. She held my hand wanting it to stay on her cheek, she smiled as I bring her memory, and then a tear fell from her eye-guess she was on the bad part now.

Natalie

I saw it all, I saw her in every memory. It answered all my questions, it clarified my lonely feeling that feeling that I know I had a missing part of me. And these memory fulfilled every empty space in my heart. I didn't know I was sobbing from the bad memories, she left me because she didn't want to hurt me forever.

I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me, there was a tear on her cheeks and I wiped it off her face. She smiled at me and she leaned in as I close my eyes, to my disappointment she only kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you Natalie Ackles, and I'm so sorry" I heard her whisper and when I open my eyes she was gone. I can't believe that she left me again. I want to be with her but now I'm married to a good man, but I know that a big part of my heart will long for her and want her.

"I love you too, Veronica" A tear fell down my cheek again.

Maybe in my next life we'll end up together.

--------------------

A/N: Don't forget to like and comment, and follow me for more stories ^-^