Chapter 37

I hit the bar as I felt lonely again it's been a year since she left me and I still am on the phase of moving on. Who would've thought I'd fall in love this bad to a woman like her? even though it hurts me so much I didn't regret anything not even her. I love her and I think I'll always will and that's what scares me the most because I don't know what to do with this emptiness and loneliness I feel.

I went to the bar counter and ordered for 6 shots of tequila, I won't be happy might as well be drunk. I felt dizzy and the song 'Everytime we touch' is playing. It's like every word is meant for me. 

l still hear her voice every time I close my eyes and I still feel her touch in my dream.

I miss our bonding moments, I miss her hugs, I miss her chuckle, I miss her smirk, I miss her cockiness, I miss her voice, I miss her touch, I miss her kisses, I miss her presence, I miss her remarks, I even miss her cooking, I miss her so much.

I drank the burning liquor once again and went to the dance floor to dance my heart away.

I closed my eyes and imagine that Veronica was behind me dancing with me, looking after me, touching me, staying with me. You've always been my guardian angel, you were my everything. 

Cause every time we touch I get this feeling

And every time we kiss I swear I could fly

Can you feel my heart beat fast

I want this to last

Need you by my side

Every time we touch I feel the static

And every time we kiss I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so

I can't let you go

Want you in my life

Your arms was my castle

and your eyes is my sky

They wipe away tears that I cried

The good and the bad times we've been through them all

You make me rise when I fall

I hope you can hear to my cries and calls Veronica, I love you and I always will. Please come back I can't take the pain away. I'm a mess without you, fix me again. I need you here by my side. I miss you so much, I feel nothing but pain. I would give everything to have you back.

Please come back, even for the last time. 

For a moment I saw her walking towards me, I extended my hand to reach but she disappeared. Then I blacked out.

-------------

"Wake up" I heard my aunt's voice.

I opened my eyes and saw her standing beside my bed.

"What happened?" I asked I barely recall anything except the part where I drank and danced.

"You got knocked out at the club" she answered shaking her head in disappointment.

"who brought me here?" I asked.

"A handsome guy did actually, pretty interesting" she teased me.

"Oh God" I groaned, she's been bugging me about dating again and every time she gets the chance to ship me with anyone she do so.

I took a pain killer to help me with my hangover. I sighed as I lay there in my bed and tried to bring myself together. I can't think of Veronica right now. There's not a single day I don't think of her, though.