News

Chapter 3

Hey :D okay here is chapter 3. Thank you guys so much for all the comments and everything.

So this chapter has sexual content…you’ve been warned!

Anthony

Ian’s mouth tastes sweet and his lips are quite smooth against my rougher lips. I felt my dick tingling in my boxers as we kept kissing. Ian moved down to my neck and began kissing it.

“That feels so good” I said.

He began kissing my chest and then moved further down. He took off my boxers. I was so excited, I felt an electric shock of sexual arousal. I got a little nervous, not gonna lie. But I knew I was with Ian, everything is okay when he is here.

He looked at my penis with his eyes wide.

“You’re big” he smiled.

He took it in his mouth before I could say anything. He could deep throat which felt amazing. I couldn’t stop moaning. He was surprisingly good at giving head.

“Stop for a minute, have you given head before?” I asked.

“Nope”

“You sure? It seems like you are very experienced”

He laughed and reassured me with a no and continued.

I pushed his head up and down putting my fingers through his hair. I really love his hair.

I nearly came but he stopped before I could, teasing me.

“Oh but I was so close” I complained.

“Heh heh sorry” he said and pouted.

He was a little cutie. He can make my heart melt sometimes.

His eyes sparkled but not in the usual way. It was as if he was being cheeky and naughty. I never seen his eyes look that way before.

We kissed for a while after. Then it was my turn. I took off his jeans, it was a struggle since his foot got tangled in the fabric making us both laugh. When I took off all his clothes he seemed tense, you could see he was quite uncomfortable. I knew Ian was insecure and he is ashamed for me seeing him like this. He is so shy sometimes. His skin was so pale, so amazing. He looked radiant, sometimes it took my breath away.

“Don’t worry your body is beautiful”

“How did you kn-“

“I just do” I cut him off.

Ian got comfortable after hearing my words and began to relax. The atmosphere was so great in the room. It wasn’t awkward at all.

It was my first time giving a blowjob so I didn’t exactly know how to make it good.

I tried different techniques and Ian loved it. He was so loud. I was hoping the neighbors couldn’t hear him moaning, I wouldn’t be surprised if they did he was that loud.

I told him to get on his knees and asked “Are you ready for it?”

His facial expression changed completely.

“Wait…no.. I’m not” he said.

“Its fine Ian I understand, I don’t want to put pressure on you. We can wait” I explained and put my hand over his.