Comments

Chapter 13

I know I said I would update every Tuesday but I could update on Fridays too. I wasn’t going to update today but then I was like why not? :)

Enjoy

Anthony

One week later

After the dramatic event last week everything was quite calm. Ian and I started making videos again but it had been mostly vlogs since we haven't had time to write any good sketches and get the filming crew together in time.

Mari isn't doing so well but she hides it. She is a fighter she went through so much lies and heartbreak but still smile and acts like everything is fine and nothing ever happened.

If I were to ever mention Peter (not that I ever would now) she would ask who is Peter?

But of course she knew who he was, how could she forget? Yet she thinks you'll believe her if she asks or she is being sarcastic. I just think that's what it would be like if you were to bring up the situation again.

Of course all the smosh game crew know. They had to and they were all shocked. They even knew about Ian and I finding the messages and us basically making him confess about his cheating.

Everybody has been so supportive and Mari is getting better than she was a week ago. She wouldn't leave the house, she wouldn't answer her phone and she didn't turn up for work. That's when you know things are bad.

I can't help for feel extremely sad and even guilty because we were roped into this.

The day we left Mari and Peters, well just Mari's house now I was speechless because of what had happened and how the situation was dealt with.

If I or Ian ever cheated on each other I don't think it would turn into a full on screaming/ attack thing. I'd say we would be more hurt and upset and more quiet. Then again I wish that never happens.

Anyway enough thinking about the past week I need to focus on what's happening today.

"Are we going to tell them now?" He asked me.

"Yeah turn on the camera"

"How do we do this though? Like do we film a normal video and then tell them at the end or just make a short video of us just telling them?"

"A short video it's less awkward and random"

"Okay and are you sure you eat the fans to know before your own mother?"

"Well it's not as if she is going to see the video or be in a stable enough state to take the news right now"

"Yeah I suppose but she is getting there. You need to tell her soon you know"

"I will don't worry it just needs to be the right time"

Ian set up the camera.

"Ready?"

"Yeah"

"Hi guys so before we actually tell you what's going on we need to say sorry for not filming for the past few weeks. Yes started posting videos again last week but we never got to say sorry" Ian explained.

"Yeah things have been pretty hectic

but we're back now. So we have had some really life changing news for the past couple of weeks but we have some possible life changing news for you guys. Do you want to tell them or will I?"