Honeymoon

Chapter 22

There is actually going to be more chapters than I thought. Enjoy this chapter! Vote and comment and stuff :) thankkkk you

Ian

Our alarm woke us up immediately. It was 4:00 am and it was time to get up, catch our flight and go on our honeymoon.

I was so excited for this trip but clearly didn't show it when I had just been rudely woken up by an annoying beep beep beep noise at four in the morning.

I turned around to face Anthony in our bed. His eyes were still closed shut, the alarm didn't have any effect on him as always he was the heavy sleeper.

I shook his arm and told him to get up.

He groaned like a whale.

"Come on we need to get ready"

We had packed everything we needed for this trip so all we needed to do was get dressed and wait for our taxi that was bringing us to the airport.

I put on some shorts, my blue Smosh top, a grey hoodie over it and my shoes.

I waited for Anthony and then we were ready to go.

We got a call from the taxi man saying he was outside.

"Let’s go" I said.

We got into the taxi and were on our way to the airport.

We got there after forty minutes and paid the taxi driver.

We entered the entrance and cold air hit us. The airport was packed with people as usual.

We checked in and then went through security. Security in America was always really strict you had to take everything off, I wouldn't be surprised if you would have to be naked by 2020.

I always get nervous when going through security even though I'm innocent and have nothing to hide, it just makes you paranoid I guess all the security people looking at you and waiting for the machine to beep or not.

We made it through okay and I put all my garments back on.

"Are you hungry?" Anthony asked whilst slipping back in his shoes.

We didn't have breakfast yet

"Starving and I know you are too that's why I didn't ask"

"You know me so well husband"

"Well I am your husband" He smiled.

We got to a small cafe that had a wide selection to choose from.

I picked out some yogurt, two pancakes, a bowl of fruit and a glass of water.

Anthony got whatever he wanted and we paid and it was quite cheap for what we got.

When we finished we chatted for a while and enjoyed the free wifi just in case there isn't any in Hawaii or it is just really crappy.

Anthony tweeted some stuff and he checked after five minutes one of them already 120 retweets and 60 favorites he told me.

Most replies were people demanding us to take selfies together when we're in Hawaii which we will do.

We started walking down to our departure gate and waited for a while  until the passengers were boarding.

We got at the back of the line, we were so laid back compared to most of the rest they were all rushing and trying to get on the plane as fast as they could.