Trouble

Chapter 10

Hope you are all well and that you enjoy this chapter!

Ian                              

It still hadn't sunk in. Why would Peter do this to Mari? She really doesn't deserve this or him. Mari is one of the coolest girls I know I cannot believe the messages that are right in front of me.

Anthony came up with a plan before they were all going to wake up.

1. Anthony takes screenshots of some of the messages as proof. He also shows the phone in the photos so we know its peters phone.

Also it can't be Anthony's because the photos are on his phone.

2. I put the phone back on the coffee table exactly like it was.

3. We tell Mari but not yet we will wait until the right time. We wanted to see Peter’s behavior throughout the day.

And I guess that is it.

This whole situation is going to break Peter and Mari up. I feel kind of bad. But after all it was his fault. The cheating bastard.

And to think I thought it was Anthony sending those texts. Who could blame me? After all their phones are identical. I'm so relieved that it wasn't Anthony.

Although we did do have a lot to talk about when we go home.

Anthony needs to sort out his life and I will help him.

I'm starting to think this is a lot of commitment. It really is though after everything he has been through but it isn't his fault. He didn't want any of this to happen. I will commit to Anthony because I love him.

Anthony took pictures of the messages and I tip toed into the living room to put the phone back. How ridiculous I probably looked, a grown man tip toeing around a room.

I put it back exactly how it was just in case he noticed that it was out of place.

A few hours ago I was asleep on the couch waiting for Anthony to wake up. Peter was in the room with him. He left his phone (which I now know it was his) on the table beside me. I heard its ringtone. I was wondering who would be texting Anthony just in case it was his mom and she needed him. Also the protective boyfriend in me came out.

I seen the name Kalel pop up and that's when I lost it. I was really angry I unlocked the phone. I didn't need a pass code which on peters behalf is quite stupid. What if Mari had seen that name pop up on his phone and be curious as to why she would be messaging him?

Anyway I opened up the conversations between them and couldn't believe my eyes. Of course I thought it was Anthony sending these at the time. I wanted our whole relationship off right there and then. I was extremely upset.

I put the phone down and went for a walk and then went back to the house. I checked on Anthony. He was still sleeping peacefully.

That's when my eyes teared up again. He is my everything and now I had to break it off with him.

Ever since last night I just didn't want to be around him. He treated me like shit. Seeing those messages just pushed me over the edge.

I explained to him and he got upset and I brought up the messages. He didn't have a clue what I was talking about so I went and got the phone. He then explained that that was peter's phone.

I just feel so bad for Mari.

I know Sohinki will be happy; he has liked Mari for ages now. He would get so jealous at the sight of Peter and Mari together. Well he won't be seeing them together for much longer I thought.

Anthony got up and got dressed in the clothes he packed. I was already dressed.

I made myself some cereal and got out a bowl for Anthony too.

The house was silent. Everybody was exhausted and completely passed out.

We waited for hours until they all got up. We played the Xbox and it was just nice having the normal Anthony back for a while. He was acting his usual self for those few hours. He didn't seem sad. I didn't mention anything about what happened this morning and I think he was afraid to as well.

When everybody was up we talked for a bit. I could hardly look at Peter.

He came up to me and said "hey what's the matter? You have been acting weird today"

I replied with "I'm still trying to get over last night"

"Oh alright"

That was it then after. Anthony and I decided it was time to head home.

We went to get our bags when we heard Peter yelling around the house.

"Guys who was on my phone?"

Oh shit.

Anthony and I looked at each other with that expression.

"How does he know?" Anthony whispers.

"I don't know" I whispered back.

I could feel my heart pounding. It doesn't take much for me to get nervous.

"Guys did anybody hear me?" Peter yelled.

"What makes you think somebody was on your phone?" I yelled back so he could hear in the other room.

"It was unlocked; you have to manually lock it yourself"

"Oh shit Anthony what do we do?"

"We tell him that we know"

"Peter come in here for a minute" Anthony called.

"What's up guys?" He said with the phone in his hand.

"We saw the messages we know you're cheating on Mari"

"So it was you guys who were on my phone! What were you doing with it in the first place?"

"I thought it was Anthony's phone and I thought he was cheating on me. You're not very smart not having a passcode on your phone. Now why of Mari where the one finding that new message from Kalel? How could you do this? Especially with one of Mari's friends and Anthony's ex fiancé! You are unbelievable" I said.

"Please don't tell her. This will ruin me. I'm begging you two please don't tell Mari it will break her heart" Peter begged.

I said "Well then you shouldn't have cheated in the first place. Now either you tell Mari or we will"